Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Dominic Rhodes Resigns w/ Colts

sucks.. i would have liked him.

Per KFFL:

Colts | Rhodes Lands Two-year Extension - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:21:24 -0800

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Indianapolis Colts have signed RB Dominic Rhodes to a two-year contract extension worth more than $4 million. The deal includes a $2 million signing bonus. By signing the new deal, Rhodes is no longer available on the free agent market.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Was he a UFA or RFA?

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

ufa as far as i know.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bulldog
        Top Dog
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
        sucks.. i would have liked him.

Per KFFL:

Colts | Rhodes Lands Two-year Extension - from www.KFFL.com
        Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:21:24 -0800

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Indianapolis Colts have signed RB Dominic Rhodes to a two-year contract extension worth more than $4 million. The deal includes a $2 million signing bonus. By signing the new deal, Rhodes is no longer available on the free agent market.
        Damn, how much money is Polian going to tie up on the offensive side of the ball? Manning (huge deal), Harrison (huge deal), James (franchised, but a big salary none the less). And didn't they just sign someone on the o-line to a pretty large contract? Any chance this is an indication that they are going to shop James and see what they can get for him? Just seems like a lot of money to spend on the offensive side of the ball, espically when Dungy has probably voiced his concerns about the lack of talent on the D.
        I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Crisis
          • Aug 2004

Indy is never going to win a Superbowl. They're tieing up so much money on the offensive side of the ball- even for back-ups.
          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
          Vanek is Austrian not European
          Originally posted by Prov401
          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
          Originally posted by better days
          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Bulldog
            Damn, how much money is Polian going to tie up on the offensive side of the ball? Manning (huge deal), Harrison (huge deal), James (franchised, but a big salary none the less). And didn't they just sign someone on the o-line to a pretty large contract? Any chance this is an indication that they are going to shop James and see what they can get for him? Just seems like a lot of money to spend on the offensive side of the ball, espically when Dungy has probably voiced his concerns about the lack of talent on the D.
            This could be a move to free up money on offense to spend on defense. It could mean they are going to look to trade Edge, and now they have Rhodes signed for the next couple seasons at much shorter money.

Comment

• jaja54
              • Aug 2003

They signed Rhodes quickly because they expect Edge to hold out of training camp, after being tagged.

Comment

Working...
              X