PDA

View Full Version : Who would you take from this list of WR's?

MDolphins2005
02-24-2005, 03:09 AM
This is a list of Players from the past couple drafts.

I think that Roy & Andre have made bigger impacts so far. All of the players on the list should be SOLID NFL WR's.

I just think that Mike Williams is going to be a Superstar PLAYMAKER. If he was not on the list...I would go with Andre Johnson he has all the tools that makes Defenses have nightmares weeks before they play. :)

CajunBillsBacker
02-24-2005, 03:54 AM
I voted for Andre Johnson, I think his best years are in front of him. You really can't go wrong with that group, but here's how I would rank them....

Andre Johnson
Roy Williams
Larry Fitzgerald
Lee Evans
Mike Williams
Chris Chambers

MDolphins2005
02-24-2005, 08:06 AM
I would rank them like this. Based on what I think they will do in their CAREER.

1) Mike Williams
2) Andre Johnson
3) Roy Williams
4) Larry Fitzgerald
5) Chris Chambers
6) Lee Evans

All of these guys should be making the Pro Bowl more than 3 times by the end of their careers.

If Chambers was in a Good Offense with a QB that can throw he MIGHT be able to go as high as 2 or 3. But with Miami's Offense and QB's (or lack of) I think he will keep on making just enough plays for people to say wow he can play.

THATHURMANATOR
02-24-2005, 08:30 AM
I say Andre Johnson. He is a monster.

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-24-2005, 08:36 AM
I say Andre Johnson. He is a monster.

Can you imagine the numbers he will put up when Carr becomes a good quarterback.

Mr. Miyagi
02-24-2005, 08:44 AM
I took Lee Evans due to my double bias: he's a current Bill and a former Wisconsin Badger. :up:

MDolphins2005
02-24-2005, 08:58 AM
I took Lee Evans due to my double bias: he's a current Bill and a former Wisconsin Badger. :up:
FUNNY...lol...but true!

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
02-24-2005, 09:48 AM
I think Fitz is the best receiver of the bunch...he is playing with horrible QBs in a horrible offense. Put him in NE or Pittsburgh or Philly etc...and he would be a MONSTER. just my opinion.

jamze132
02-24-2005, 10:58 AM
And Evans wasn't playing with a horrible QB last year? How can you guys rank Lee so low? The guy has all the tools.

Crisis
02-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Chris Chambers is as inconsistent as it gets.

ShadowHawk7
02-24-2005, 11:48 AM
Andre Johnson
Lee Evans
Michael Clayton
Roy Williams

in that order. Did you guys forget about Clayton? He was the best rookie WR out there last year.

MDolphins2005
02-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Chris Chambers is as inconsistent as it gets.
lol...perhaps at times. Much like any other young WR that is PLAYING without a QB. But even if Miami had a QB they still would not have time to throw the ball down field. The OL is just out right HORRIBLE.

Chris Chambers has made a lot of CATCHES that just make you say WOW!!!

Lee Evans is going to be a BALLER as well. But he is a Speedy Deep Threat. His routes are not even close to being compared to a TRUE NFL WR. His best plays are fly patterns.

I know this is a Bills web site so I do not expect to see any love for Chambers. But from a Talent standpoint....Chambers over Evans would be the case for 8 out of 10 teams. Sorry just that Chambers is making plays every game for a team that is RUN 1st....and has NO QB & OL.

Put Chambers on the RAMS with HOLT and Chambers would be a house hold name! You can hate the PHINS...But do not hate the PLAYERS GAME!

I give props to any player on any team....not just my team. ;)