X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdbillsfan
    • Oct 2002

Keyshawn Diss

Check out these comments from Keyshawn. I am guessing he is saying that him and Terry Glenn is better than Moulds and Evans?

"It's a great move," Johnson said. "He can still play. Would you take Vinny if he was 33? Yes. With the talent we have around him, it's a great move.

"We've got two good receivers, two good tight ends and a running game with Julius Jones. We've got firepower on offense. In Buffalo, he had two head coaches in three years and no receivers to help."
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

I would blame this on ignorance on our team but if I remember correctly he was the one to advise Moulds to stay in Buffalo. I thought he and Moulds were friends.

Keyshawn is an idiot.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
      • Oct 2002

I am definitely not wishing him and the Cowboys well. I am sure Drew wants to see JP struggle in Buffalo and with comments like that from Keyshawn....

Comment

• AndreReed83
        Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
        • Mar 2004

He's about 1/4 the receiver Moulds is. Living in Oklahoma, I 'get' to see every Dallas game on TV and I'm shocked that Keyshawn doesn't get called out as a wussy. He's almost as bad as Pinkston sometimes.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
        "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

I agree to some extent. 1) About the coaches. 2) about no real running threat until McGahee. 3) since Peerless left, there was a huge downturn until Lee Evans emerged. 4) He was at his worst when Moulds went down last season.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Keyshawn has always had a big mouth, a small brain, and an overinflated opinion of himself. He is not nearly as good as Moulds or Evans, and would have to battle Reed and Aiken to be the 3rd WR on the Bills.

At least jerks like TO and Moss can play.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Meshawn should not be allowed with in 50 feet of a microphone.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• R. Rich
                • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                Keyshawn has always had a big mouth, a small brain, and an overinflated opinion of himself. He is not nearly as good as Moulds or Evans, and would have to battle Reed and Aiken to be the 3rd WR on the Bills.

At least jerks like TO and Moss can play.
                Yeah, but he has a ring, Jan. Don't you know? That makes him better than any receiver who hasn't played for a Super Bowl champion.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
                  Yeah, but he has a ring, Jan. Don't you know? That makes him better than any receiver who hasn't played for a Super Bowl champion.
                  don't remind me- Keyshawn and Rob Johnson have rings. Andre Reed and Jim Kelly do not. There's no justice in this world.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

Lets just see what Meshawn says about Bledsoe a year from now...

Comment

• Iehoshua
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      don't remind me- Keyshawn and Rob Johnson have rings. Andre Reed and Jim Kelly do not. There's no justice in this world.
                      Anyone dumb enough to say Johnson and Johnson are in the same league as Reed and Kelly know nothing about football. Existing on a one-year wonder champion doesn't change a thing. The Johnson sisters can take their little trinkets, shine'em up real nice, turn those sum*****es sideways and shove'em right up their candy asses.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                        Anyone dumb enough to say Johnson and Johnson are in the same league as Reed and Kelly know nothing about football. Existing on a one-year wonder champion doesn't change a thing. The Johnson sisters can take their little trinkets, shine'em up real nice, turn those sum*****es sideways and shove'em right up their candy asses.
                        lmao- that's exactly what I'm saying. Those two jokers have rings, but there's plenty of players who were better players, better people who contributed more to the game, yet they were never fortunate enough to win the big one.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jdbillsfan
                          Check out these comments from Keyshawn. I am guessing he is saying that him and Terry Glenn is better than Moulds and Evans?

"It's a great move," Johnson said. "He can still play. Would you take Vinny if he was 33? Yes. With the talent we have around him, it's a great move.

"We've got two good receivers, two good tight ends and a running game with Julius Jones. We've got firepower on offense. In Buffalo, he had two head coaches in three years and no receivers to help."
                          Who cares what this idiot says? The only person he should be trash talking is himself for being overrated and sucking balls.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

randy moss was the one that advised moulds to stay i thought.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Romes
                              • Jul 2002

I thought it was Keyshawn after he had gone from the Jets to the Bucs.
                              Originally posted by paladin warrior
                              RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

Working...
                              X