PDA

View Full Version : Keyshawn Diss

jdbillsfan
02-24-2005, 01:39 PM
Check out these comments from Keyshawn. I am guessing he is saying that him and Terry Glenn is better than Moulds and Evans?

"It's a great move," Johnson said. "He can still play. Would you take Vinny if he was 33? Yes. With the talent we have around him, it's a great move.

"We've got two good receivers, two good tight ends and a running game with Julius Jones. We've got firepower on offense. In Buffalo, he had two head coaches in three years and no receivers to help."

Romes
02-24-2005, 01:42 PM
I would blame this on ignorance on our team but if I remember correctly he was the one to advise Moulds to stay in Buffalo. I thought he and Moulds were friends.

Keyshawn is an idiot.

jdbillsfan
02-24-2005, 01:43 PM
I am definitely not wishing him and the Cowboys well. I am sure Drew wants to see JP struggle in Buffalo and with comments like that from Keyshawn....

AndreReed83
02-24-2005, 01:44 PM
He's about 1/4 the receiver Moulds is. Living in Oklahoma, I 'get' to see every Dallas game on TV and I'm shocked that Keyshawn doesn't get called out as a wussy. He's almost as bad as Pinkston sometimes.

LtBillsFan66
02-24-2005, 01:50 PM
I agree to some extent. 1) About the coaches. 2) about no real running threat until McGahee. 3) since Peerless left, there was a huge downturn until Lee Evans emerged. 4) He was at his worst when Moulds went down last season.

Jan Reimers
02-24-2005, 01:52 PM
Keyshawn has always had a big mouth, a small brain, and an overinflated opinion of himself. He is not nearly as good as Moulds or Evans, and would have to battle Reed and Aiken to be the 3rd WR on the Bills.

At least jerks like TO and Moss can play.

The King
02-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Meshawn should not be allowed with in 50 feet of a microphone.

R. Rich
02-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Keyshawn has always had a big mouth, a small brain, and an overinflated opinion of himself. He is not nearly as good as Moulds or Evans, and would have to battle Reed and Aiken to be the 3rd WR on the Bills.

At least jerks like TO and Moss can play.

Yeah, but he has a ring, Jan. Don't you know? That makes him better than any receiver who hasn't played for a Super Bowl champion.

OpIv37
02-24-2005, 02:06 PM
Yeah, but he has a ring, Jan. Don't you know? That makes him better than any receiver who hasn't played for a Super Bowl champion.

don't remind me- Keyshawn and Rob Johnson have rings. Andre Reed and Jim Kelly do not. There's no justice in this world.

don137
02-24-2005, 02:12 PM
Lets just see what Meshawn says about Bledsoe a year from now...

Iehoshua
02-24-2005, 02:31 PM
don't remind me- Keyshawn and Rob Johnson have rings. Andre Reed and Jim Kelly do not. There's no justice in this world.
Anyone dumb enough to say Johnson and Johnson are in the same league as Reed and Kelly know nothing about football. Existing on a one-year wonder champion doesn't change a thing. The Johnson sisters can take their little trinkets, shine'em up real nice, turn those sum*****es sideways and shove'em right up their candy asses.

OpIv37
02-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Anyone dumb enough to say Johnson and Johnson are in the same league as Reed and Kelly know nothing about football. Existing on a one-year wonder champion doesn't change a thing. The Johnson sisters can take their little trinkets, shine'em up real nice, turn those sum*****es sideways and shove'em right up their candy asses.
lmao- that's exactly what I'm saying. Those two jokers have rings, but there's plenty of players who were better players, better people who contributed more to the game, yet they were never fortunate enough to win the big one.

Bill Brasky
02-24-2005, 02:54 PM
Check out these comments from Keyshawn. I am guessing he is saying that him and Terry Glenn is better than Moulds and Evans?

"It's a great move," Johnson said. "He can still play. Would you take Vinny if he was 33? Yes. With the talent we have around him, it's a great move.

"We've got two good receivers, two good tight ends and a running game with Julius Jones. We've got firepower on offense. In Buffalo, he had two head coaches in three years and no receivers to help."

Who cares what this idiot says? The only person he should be trash talking is himself for being overrated and sucking balls.

Tatonka
02-24-2005, 03:33 PM
randy moss was the one that advised moulds to stay i thought.

Romes
02-24-2005, 03:40 PM
I thought it was Keyshawn after he had gone from the Jets to the Bucs.

Tatonka
02-24-2005, 03:45 PM
maybe it was.. he can still suck a nut.

HAMMER
02-24-2005, 03:58 PM
I agree to some extent. 1) About the coaches. 2) about no real running threat until McGahee. 3) since Peerless left, there was a huge downturn until Lee Evans emerged. 4) He was at his worst when Moulds went down last season.

No real running threat? Travis Henry is a great running threat, he produced while he was our starting back. Travis was a stud that not many LB's wanted to see coming at them. It is amazing how fast people on this board forget about players.

ICE74129
02-24-2005, 04:18 PM
He's about 1/4 the receiver Moulds is. Living in Oklahoma, I 'get' to see every Dallas game on TV and I'm shocked that Keyshawn doesn't get called out as a wussy. He's almost as bad as Pinkston sometimes.
Actually Reed we are FORCE FED cowpukes games :mad: Meeshawn is the biggest P#ss in the NFL.

Reed and I will be rolling when we hear cowbeeeoch fans screaming "THROW IT! THROW IT! THROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT! G Damn it! Another sack!!!!"

:lol:

DynaPaul
02-24-2005, 04:36 PM

Who cares? Keyshawn is irrelevant. What has he done in his career aside from a few good seasons with the Jests?

Historian
02-24-2005, 04:49 PM
Wait till the first time Bledsoe overthrows him over the middle...

jmb1099
02-24-2005, 05:06 PM
Wait till the first time Bledsoe overthrows him over the middle... Assuming he can get open...

Mr. Cynical
02-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Meshawn sucks. 2 years left in the NFL is my prediction.

The_Philster
02-24-2005, 06:08 PM
Keyshawn is an idiot.And he's been proving it his whole career

I am definitely not wishing him and the Cowboys well. I am sure Drew wants to see JP struggle in Buffalo and with comments like that from Keyshawn....
Why would he want to see JP struggle? It's Meshawn that shot his mouth off, not Drew.

randy moss was the one that advised moulds to stay i thought.You thought wrong...Moss wouldn't have a clue about free agency when Moulds was told that..he was still sucking his thumb as far as the NFL was concerned. Moss entered the league in 98...Moulds' original contract was up in 2001. How on Earth would Moss know anything after 3 years in the league. It was Keyshawn who told him...not Randy the Mess

AndreReed83
02-24-2005, 06:34 PM
Actually Reed we are FORCE FED cowpukes games :mad: Meeshawn is the biggest P#ss in the NFL.

Reed and I will be rolling when we hear cowbeeeoch fans screaming "THROW IT! THROW IT! THROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT! G Damn it! Another sack!!!!"

:lol:

lolol :lmao:

natefan22
02-24-2005, 07:46 PM
he sucks

Thailog80
02-24-2005, 08:10 PM

This from a guy who gets run out of town everywhere he goes. He has to be considered a number one bust,

BADTHINGSMAN
02-24-2005, 10:34 PM
The only reason Meshawn is still playing is because of Parcells.. The only reason why Bledsoe has a starting job is because of Parcells.. All Dallas is turning into is a retirement home..