• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

TD please don't screw up the Shelton deal

I hate hearing that TD says the Shelton deal isn't in stone. That he is talking to several about Travis Henry.

Unless someone is giving us picks AND a STARTING Left Tackle.....screw anyone but Arizona.

Jonas is not coming back. Hell I don't want his ass back. Odds are as many injuries as he has per year, he will only play for a couple more years anyway. TOO MUCH MONEY! No way is the clown worth the 10 mill SB he thinks he is worth.

There are no STARTING LT's in this draft. We don't trade for Shelton and we are screwed at LT...we won't have one.
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
    I hate hearing that TD says the Shelton deal isn't in stone. That he is talking to several about Travis Henry.

Unless someone is giving us picks AND a STARTING Left Tackle.....screw anyone but Arizona.

Jonas is not coming back. Hell I don't want his ass back. Odds are as many injuries as he has per year, he will only play for a couple more years anyway. TOO MUCH MONEY! No way is the clown worth the 10 mill SB he thinks he is worth.

There are no STARTING LT's in this draft. We don't trade for Shelton and we are screwed at LT...we won't have one.
    Watch out ICE, the sky is falling too.

TD gave Henry permission to visit Arizona, and even if that somehow didn't work out, we'll at least get a 2nd rounder seeing on how many running backs have been recently taken off the market.
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

A 2nd rounder and no LT. Sorry bud, we're screwed if that is the case. BTW love the delete sig line

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
        • Mar 2003

Thanks dude. I could deal w/ Price for a year at LT, but I remain confident TD will address the LT situation (and maybe OG) via Shelton trade, other trade, FA, day one draft pick, or resign JJ. McNally will bring out at LEAST a decent player at LT this year.
        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Shadow, I don't like the thought of Price at LT but I LOVE the thought of him at RT. But here is our issue, Mike is too big and WAY too slow to play LT. We are stuck with him at RT. I don't know. Maybe Price can play LT for us?????

If so Shelton at LG would be nice :-)

Comment

Working...
          X