PDA

View Full Version : JP LOSMAN

im4bflo
02-25-2005, 02:31 AM
The guys in Buffalo, hitting the weight's, watching film, and it's only Feb.
How can you not respect that?!
Hard work, makes Brady a dull boy.
F Brady! I'm tired of him.
JP, McGahee and Evans, we're ready to ROCK!

Jan Reimers
02-25-2005, 06:31 AM
And apparently spending a lot of time with Sam Wyche. You've gotta love JP's attitude and work ethic. RJ would have been surfin' with some California dudes.

kevinj22
02-25-2005, 06:37 AM
That's why I know that in time he will bring us what we've all been waiting for "A RING".

ryjam282
02-25-2005, 06:38 AM
I think RJ does a little more then that with the California dudes :crazy:

mybills
02-25-2005, 06:58 AM
And apparently spending a lot of time with Sam Wyche. You've gotta love JP's attitude and work ethic. RJ would have been surfin' with some California dudes.
yeah, and Bledsoe would be standing in some court yard with the rest of the statues.
GO JP!!!

The King
02-25-2005, 07:04 AM
Its good to see that Losman is going all out. He is going to have his bumps in the road but preparation now will make him mature that much faster...

DraftBoy
02-25-2005, 09:38 AM
Id would love to hear McGahee and Evans are there too. Working with JP on getting the offense down. Evans for timing bc he's got the quicks and testing out JP's arm, and McGahee for the QB to RB delivery to get it where Willis wants it. Id like to hear the kid finding his touch prior to training camp so we can get right down to running plays and conditioning.

DarbyTheDinosaur
02-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Sure, JP wrote this journal entry (http://www.nflplayers.com/players_network/players_network.aspx?strSection=journal&ID=35771)a year ago, but it shows some character...

"I’m really happy to be here on time, and I didn’t really like the idea of holding out. The Bills stepped up in a big way, and they took care of me. Over the off season, I’ve just been working on getting better, doing a lot of studying. I want to see how much I actually know and just see how good I really am. It’s exciting, I’ve been waiting for this for a long long time, and now that it’s actually happening, it’s all surreal. I put so much pressure on myself that I don’t think there’s anyone else who can put more pressure on. The way the contract went and the trade went, I felt not pressure, but the team itself was showing this interest and so much faith in me that it’s my duty to back that up."

(Emphasis is mine, not JP's)

From NFLPlayers.com

jamze132
02-25-2005, 03:19 PM
JP in Buffalo this early can only payoff in the long run. I wonder if Sam Wyche adopted or obducted him. I hope theres no NAMBLA stuff going on there. :crazy:

im4bflo
02-25-2005, 06:19 PM
Id would love to hear McGahee and Evans are there too. Working with JP on getting the offense down. Evans for timing bc he's got the quicks and testing out JP's arm, and McGahee for the QB to RB delivery to get it where Willis wants it. Id like to hear the kid finding his touch prior to training camp so we can get right down to running plays and conditioning.
I agree! That would be great, that's why Payton Manning is doing so well, it's all the extra work he does with his receivers, on top of the norm.
Getting that timing down to perfection, knowing what your receiver's going to do without even thinking about it, it's got to drive a db nuts.

TigerJ
02-25-2005, 06:43 PM
I've no illusions about Losman coming in next year and playing like Payton Manning, but I like everything I hear about him.