• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

DT Gerard Warren isnt fitting in with CLE, likely to be traded

Could this be a possible replacement for Pat Williams due to his age? Id love to have Pat over this guy but there is no guarantee and I think this kid has alot in the tank still and wasnt motivated playing for a Miami Coach as a Florida player (i know it sounds crazy). Id deal a future pick for him.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    • May 2004

IF we let Pat go, I would be all over Warren for a 2nd round pick next year.
    Would the Browns take it? Maybe. Heck, I'll give em a 2nd next year and Coy Wire.
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
      IF we let Pat go, I would be all over Warren for a 2nd round pick next year.
      Would the Browns take it? Maybe. Heck, I'll give em a 2nd next year and Coy Wire.
      WOAH WOAH WOAH! 2nd round pick AND Coy Wire? Im sorry Coy Wire is just too awesome a bench warmer for me to pull the trigger on that deal. All fun aside id do that swap in a second.
      COMING SOON...

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

Warren has been an underachiever in Cleveland. He isn't worth it.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by R. Rich
          Warren has been an underachiever in Cleveland. He isn't worth it.
          If we lose Pat, who would you suggest as a replacement? This has me really concerned.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• MDolphins2005
            • Feb 2005

I would not give to much for him 3rd or 4th this year or next. He has a hard time staying healthy...I think he has not played well with the Brownies much like the other Talented DL men...Coaching and style of play. If he played a complete season like he CAN...he would be worth a late 1st - early 2nd.

If he is healthy in a good system like yours....You would not even miss pat.

Comment

• helmetguy
              Touch the helmet for luck
              • Sep 2002

If Big Pat bolts, we still have Edwards on the roster. Remember, Big Pat emerged when, out of necessity, the D switched from the 3-4 to the 4-3. I seem to remember the sky turning red and the seas boiling when Ted Washington became a FA. I'd like to see Big Pat stay, but if we can't afford him, there's not a whole lot we can do.
              Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
              And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

I dont see Edwards as a good everydown player I may be wrong but he seems best suited for subbing in and out bringing the extra energy then. Id trade for Warren in an instance if we lose Pat, assuming the price is right, but Id rather resign Pat.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• Akhippo
                  • Nov 2002

This is a guy that was a very high draft pick, that nobody has heard from since hes been in the league. Even though a draft pick is risky, they still have the potential and are expected to showcase that once they get into the league. Everybody is still waiting on this guys ability to emerge. And taking a flyer on that is even more risky than a draft pick.
                  Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• jamze132
                    • Jun 2003

Comment

Working...
                    X