PDA

View Full Version : night out in NYC

trapezeus
02-26-2005, 08:39 AM
It was 3:30am, and I was out last night. I was leaving this club and put my bills hat on to walk and grab a burger with my friends. Low and behold, this random guy walks up to me and screams, "Willis 2005." and gave me a high give.

Surely enough he is a huge bills fan, was ready for bledsoe to go and was from rochester. I have him knowing about the backers club and have aided in his bills watching pleasure for 2005.

You got to love bills fans. We're the nicest F'in people.

Just throwing it out there

LtBillsFan66
02-26-2005, 08:51 AM
Awesome! Way to represent.

Are you on our e-mail list? We'll be well over a thousand come the start of the season.
http://www.nycbbb.com/

trapezeus
02-26-2005, 09:03 AM
i am on the list. just spreading the word.

LtBillsFan66
02-26-2005, 09:16 AM
i am on the list. just spreading the word.
Cool man! :up:

OpIv37
02-26-2005, 09:23 AM
weird- I had a random encounter with a fellow Bills fan last night as well. We stopped at the liquor store and the cashier asked about my Bills jacket- turns out he was from Rochester as well and follows the Bills. We talked about Bledsoe and Losman for a while, and he said he used to live on Clinton Ave near Silver Stadium and he partied with the Red Wings players.

DraftBoy
02-26-2005, 09:36 AM
Last weekend I was at the grocery buying some food had on my Bills hat, my cashier was a huge Bills fan and the bagger was a huge fins fan, so the store was dead at 1:30am so we talked about each other's teams for like 30-45 mins. The Phins fan thinks they'll get edge or alexander me and the bills fan just laughed at him. Good times.

OpIv37
02-26-2005, 09:37 AM
The Phins fan thinks they'll get edge or alexander me and the bills fan just laughed at him. Good times.

good call now that they're both franchised.

jamze132
02-26-2005, 10:25 AM
There aren't any Bills fans in Tacoma except for me. Would you believe there are only a couple of games that stick in Seahawks fans hearts from this past year? Can ya guess which ones they are? You guessed it, The Bills game and all of the Rams games.

The_Philster
02-26-2005, 11:15 AM
There aren't any Bills fans in Tacoma except for me. Would you believe there are only a couple of games that stick in Seahawks fans hearts from this past year? Can ya guess which ones they are? You guessed it, The Bills game .We kinda took over Seattle that weekend :snicker: I saw more Bills stuff than Seahawks stuff

mybills
02-26-2005, 11:50 AM
There's only a handful of (true) Bills fans here in RI. Some of them are (Bledsoe followers) and will be sporting a Dallas jersey now! :chuckle:

clumping platelets
02-26-2005, 11:55 AM
I hope you told these random dudes about BillsZone :club:

jamze132
02-27-2005, 09:47 AM
We kinda took over Seattle that weekend :snicker: I saw more Bills stuff than Seahawks stuff
You where there?

The_Philster
02-27-2005, 10:13 AM
You where there?

yep...me, a buddy of mine who lives in Springfield, OR, AWM, and :nbf: were there along with Kenny the Pinto Guy, Scotty from the Pinto tailgates, and the Portland Bills Backers :up: There's a few photos from the trip in the Billszone galleries

jamze132
02-27-2005, 05:40 PM
yep...me, a buddy of mine who lives in Springfield, OR, AWM, and :nbf: were there along with Kenny the Pinto Guy, Scotty from the Pinto tailgates, and the Portland Bills Backers :up: There's a few photos from the trip in the Billszone galleries
I was gonna meet some of the guys from the Portland Backers the night prior but my wife didn't want to hang around a bunch of Bills fans getting drunk. She's a stupid Seachickens fan.

The_Philster
02-27-2005, 05:43 PM
I was gonna meet some of the guys from the Portland Backers the night prior but my wife didn't want to hang around a bunch of Bills fans getting drunk. She's a stupid Seachickens fan.

You missed a good time...my buddy and I took on AWM and :nbf: in darts and we met a lot of cool people

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-27-2005, 06:02 PM
When I was down in Hawaii over Christmas vacation, we really went down to see my brother who is stationed in the Navy at Pearl Harbor on a sub the U.S.S. Key West. Anyways we we're at a restaurant called the Tiki and this guy comes up and says GO BILLS! because I had my Bledsoe jersey on and asks if we we're from Buffalo and we said we where and he said that he was a huge BILLS fan who would believe it a BILLS fan down in Hawaii!. he told us that his family was from West Seneca and he said that his favorite player was Moulds. Hawaii doesn't get the BILLS they get the teams on the west coast
to get the BILLS you have to go to a sports bar. So we went to this nice sportsbar that just opened it was on Hickam Airforce base Johnny Rockets it's called. It's an awesome place and great food also we went there to watch the Bills play the Bengals I never thought I would be eating breakfast while watching a BILLS game :funny: because they're time is so different than ours here. When it's 1:00 here I think it's 9:00am there and the day we had to leave we listened to the BILLS vs. 49er's game on the radio.