• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

J.P. dating one of our JILLS?

Get this story, My friend & his girlfriend went out to dinner on Valentine's day at Danny's restaurant on Abbot road in Orchard Park he had reservations for 9:30 and he says that he saw J.P. sitting all alone he was wearing a dark blue suit with a red tie and he had his hair slicked back and he had flowers and a box of chocolates. He could recognize it was J.P. all of a sudden a comes in and gives J.P. a on the lips even. He said that the had blond hair.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

And how does he know it was a Jill?
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Crisis
      • Aug 2004

How was the view from the binoculars in the bushes?
      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
      Vanek is Austrian not European
      Originally posted by Prov401
      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
      Originally posted by better days
      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
        How was the view from the binoculars in the bushes?
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• The Natrix
          • Jul 2002

phil, the Jills always wear their cheerleading unis everywhere.

Byrd.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
            phil, the Jills always wear their cheerleading unis everywhere.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
              • Feb 2005

The Jill who went to the Pro Bowl this year was my waitress at Christmas Dinner at the Saturn Club on Delaware. She's hot as hell, moreso than with all the makeup she wears as a Jill.

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                Had to be. Ugliest chick in the place.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                  Had to be. Ugliest chick in the place.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jan 2004

My friends girlfriend knew who she was. When they got home she went to www.BuffaloBills.com and went to the 's part of the site and she picked her out of all the 's. My friend's girlfriend is really smart also I think she put 2 & 2 together! I think my friend said it was Charlene. http://www.buffalobills.com/cheerlea...4/charlene.jsp

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                      My friends girlfriend knew who she was. When they got home she went to www.BuffaloBills.com and went to the 's part of the site and she picked her out of all the 's. My friend's girlfriend is really smart also I think she put 2 & 2 together! I think my friend said it was Charlene. http://www.buffalobills.com/cheerlea...4/charlene.jsp
                      If she's right, JP has good taste....Charlene is a sweetheart..I talked to her a lot the last few years ... and she helped convert a Steelers fan into a Bills fan this season.
                      And if anyone tries to claim she's ugly, they'll have to answer to me
                      Besides, more guys at Bills games drool over her than anyone else...Charlene's the straight-haired beauty who walks along the sidelines with Billy Buffalo

BTW, that picture isn't right...the girl in the Jills pic is Charlene...the girl in the swimsuit is Eileen

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

If she's right, JP has good taste....Charlene is a sweetheart..I talked to her a lot the last few years ... and she helped convert a Steelers fan into a Bills fan this season.
                        And just how did she accomplish that (slurping and sucking sounds in background)?
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

seriously, though, Phil- are players and cheerleaders permitted to date? I read somewhere that most teams discourage it, although realistically I don't know how they could prevent it.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• audio/s
                            • Feb 2005

due to some people thinking that jp is gay how do you know it wasnt brian moorman? (no offense to BM)

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              And just how did she accomplish that (slurping and sucking sounds in background)?
                              Steelers fan was 11 years old...get your mind outta the gutter.
                              story

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              seriously, though, Phil- are players and cheerleaders permitted to date? I read somewhere that most teams discourage it, although realistically I don't know how they could prevent it.
                              last I knew fraternization with players was prohibited but who knows...it could be a case where they started dating after the season. If that's the case then Charlene wouldn't be back with the Jills
                              Honestly, maybe it was just someone who looked like Charlene or something

Comment

Working...
                              X