X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

Vikes in trouble now Wr campbell busted in the atl for pot and weapons

With moss just traded kelly campbell just blew his opportunity to move up the depth cart.....Campbell a free agent from georgia tech was caught with about 16 grams of pot and a stolen gun in atlanta....He was released after posting 8,000 bail...I guess the vikes will be looking to draft mike williams from usc if he has good work outs...

Bmax-go bills

cnnsi.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cnnsi.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
  • clumping platelets

Campbell <----

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Maybe he figured he was gonna take Moss's place as a problem off the field as well
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I would really love to know what some of these guys are thinking. Or, I guess, not thinking.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
          • Aug 2004

you don't want to go there, it might corrupt you
          http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Bmax
            With moss just traded kelly campbell just blew his opportunity to move up the depth cart.....Campbell a free agent from georgia tech was caught with about 16 grams of pot and a stolen gun in atlanta....He was released after posting 8,000 bail...I guess the vikes will be looking to draft mike williams from usc if he has good work outs...

Bmax-go bills

www.cnnsi.com
            Where?

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

I just don't get it why these people do stupid stuff like that. They have one of the best jobs in the world. They get payed for PLAYING a game. It's amazing what these idiots take for granted. Screw em'.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                • Feb 2004

I guess he was gonna celebrate Moss being gone and smoked a FATTY!!!
                GO Gators!!!!!!
                GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                  • Mar 2004

He's RFA... let's sign him

Comment

• ddaryl
                    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                    • Jan 2005

the pot doesn't bother me. I don't think anyone should be testng for it anyways.

the stolen gun raises and eyebrow though

Comment

• MDolphins2005
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bmax

Bmax-go bills

www.cnnsi.com
                      Good....

I think Miami has 2 really good chances to trade down to get more picks.

Miami could trade Surtain and the #2 overall to the Cheifs. Then they could get a lot of picks this season & NEXT!

Miami could trade #2 overall to Minny for their TWO 1st round picks and a few more picks this season later in the round.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                        Where?
                        I still can't find this report anywhere. Is this a made up story?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by ddaryl
                          the pot doesn't bother me. I don't think anyone should be testng for it anyways.

the stolen gun raises and eyebrow though
                          Even if you're all about pot and its legalization, shouldn't at least the stupidity of getting caught with an illegal substance bother you?
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Billz_fan
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                            I still can't find this report anywhere. Is this a made up story?
                            No it's out there

Stay up to date with all the Minnesota Vikings football news, free agency, NFL draft, and more at 247Sports.com
                            The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

Working...
                            X