X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cablesabres68
    • Nov 2003

i am really sorry

if u consider this spam but i don't mean it to be. Anyways i would like to put a site together not to compete with billszone but to becaome an affiliate because i believe this is the best bills site i have ever been apart of. i just am askin if anyone from here would like to help me and to ask any of the billszone people would like to ok an affiliation with my site. if you do talk to me on aol instant messenger my sn is cablesabres61

thx,
    cablesabres68

GO BILLS 2005
    JP all the way
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

What languages can you code?

Not interested, just wondering. You might have to brush up on a couple things if you're gonna compete with the 10000000000 Bills sites on the net.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

Why is it that everyone and their brother want to start up and run a bills forum? Is it a power trip?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by Pride
        Why is it that everyone and their brother want to start up and run a bills forum? Is it a power trip?
        I think it's the money.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Definetly the money. I am amongst those that are now stinking rich.
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Meathead
            Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
            Is this a trick question?
            One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• regor
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cablesabres68
              if u consider this spam but i don't mean it to be. Anyways i would like to put a site together not to compete with billszone but to becaome an affiliate because i believe this is the best bills site i have ever been apart of. i just am askin if anyone from here would like to help me and to ask any of the billszone people would like to ok an affiliation with my site. if you do talk to me on aol instant messenger my sn is cablesabres61

thx,
              cablesabres68

GO BILLS 2005
              JP all the way

I'll work with you. Since you're just getting started I'll only charge $500 a week.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

what's the name of the site? Link?

Comment

• shotgun
                  stop smokeing for your own health
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by cablesabres68

thx,
                  cablesabres68

GO BILLS 2005
                  JP all the way
                  if u want to be in control and do things with a bills website why don't u try to be a mod just talk to doser

Comment

• Captain gameboy
                    • Jul 2002

The world has a greater need for a twelve step program specifically designed to cure this addiction than it does for another Bills fan site.

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

Personally, I have all the resources I need for Bills talk and information. As others have suggested, there is a lot of competition out there. What are your qualifications? How can you compete, do things better than other sites? You'd better have a good spell checker or someone to edit for you. Maybe you are just using internet shorthand in your post, but if you're going to have a website, people will tire quickly of poor spelling, sloppy capitalization, etc.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

I still won't go to it. I like the Billszone and will remain faithful. I'm even considering donating some of my hard earned money to support this site.

I think it's kind of dumb that someone would come here and ask for help starting up a site that will compete with this one.

Comment

Working...
                        X