PDA

View Full Version : i am really sorry

cablesabres68
02-27-2005, 11:10 PM
if u consider this spam but i don't mean it to be. Anyways i would like to put a site together not to compete with billszone but to becaome an affiliate because i believe this is the best bills site i have ever been apart of. i just am askin if anyone from here would like to help me and to ask any of the billszone people would like to ok an affiliation with my site. if you do talk to me on aol instant messenger my sn is cablesabres61

thx,
cablesabres68

GO BILLS 2005
JP all the way

Crisis
02-28-2005, 12:00 AM
What languages can you code?

Not interested, just wondering. You might have to brush up on a couple things if you're gonna compete with the 10000000000 Bills sites on the net.

Pride
02-28-2005, 06:47 AM
Why is it that everyone and their brother want to start up and run a bills forum? Is it a power trip?

Jan Reimers
02-28-2005, 07:06 AM
Why is it that everyone and their brother want to start up and run a bills forum? Is it a power trip?
I think it's the money. :funny:

Dr. Lecter
02-28-2005, 07:08 AM
Definetly the money. I am amongst those that are now stinking rich.

Meathead
02-28-2005, 07:12 AM
Is this a trick question?

Novacane
02-28-2005, 07:28 AM
if u consider this spam but i don't mean it to be. Anyways i would like to put a site together not to compete with billszone but to becaome an affiliate because i believe this is the best bills site i have ever been apart of. i just am askin if anyone from here would like to help me and to ask any of the billszone people would like to ok an affiliation with my site. if you do talk to me on aol instant messenger my sn is cablesabres61

thx,
cablesabres68

GO BILLS 2005
JP all the way

I'll work with you. Since you're just getting started I'll only charge $500 a week.

Dozerdog
02-28-2005, 07:51 AM
what's the name of the site? Link?

shotgun
02-28-2005, 07:52 AM

thx,
cablesabres68

GO BILLS 2005
JP all the way

if u want to be in control and do things with a bills website why don't u try to be a mod just talk to doser

Captain gameboy
02-28-2005, 08:08 AM
The world has a greater need for a twelve step program specifically designed to cure this addiction than it does for another Bills fan site.

TigerJ
02-28-2005, 08:16 AM
Personally, I have all the resources I need for Bills talk and information. As others have suggested, there is a lot of competition out there. What are your qualifications? How can you compete, do things better than other sites? You'd better have a good spell checker or someone to edit for you. Maybe you are just using internet shorthand in your post, but if you're going to have a website, people will tire quickly of poor spelling, sloppy capitalization, etc.

jamze132
02-28-2005, 12:07 PM
I still won't go to it. I like the Billszone and will remain faithful. I'm even considering donating some of my hard earned money to support this site.

I think it's kind of dumb that someone would come here and ask for help starting up a site that will compete with this one.