X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fabolouspaul
    • Oct 2002

Worried about New England

Out of all the games left in the schedule, the game that scares me the most is the New England game. I think the others are winnable for us even the Green Bay game. IMO the Patriots are overall better than the Pack. Plus Ahman Green is injured. If we beat the Pats this Sunday, that means all we have to worry about is the Pack. To me, the Chargers are just like the Fins, Great running game, mediocre passing, good D, and a warm weather team. Oh well, we'll just wait and see what happens. Too bad the football season goes by so fast! :louie:
    LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

• mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

I'm not worried. Payback's a *****, and Gilbride said he has a different strategy this time.

If the bills win, I owe someone $50. but I think it will be well worth it!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

When did he say that he has a different strategy?

Comment

• JayWood
        The Professor
        • Jul 2002

I was all pumped up last time we played the Pats. I was talking alot of smack to all the fans around here, and then we got out a$$es handed to us. This time Iam more relaxed and ready to take in the game. Now come Sunday morning my feelings will all change, but I think that Bledsoe and boys will be ready, and we have to do something to shut up these damn Patriot fans. The snow last week was a sign that god is a bills fan, I hope the big guy is with us on Sunday
        When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• lunatic_bills_fan
          • Oct 2002

I dont think we should over look SD, they are a team that seems every so often to be a pretty damn fine squad. There is no doubt that this is gonna be a very tough run, but 1 game at a time, and in 4 weeks, you just never know.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            Sab and TD are insignificant
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
            I'm not worried. Payback's a *****, and Gilbride said he has a different strategy this time.

If the bills win, I owe someone $50. but I think it will be well worth it!
            I'd find losing $50 bucks betting against the bills to be a worthwhile endeavor too - that way you feel as though you jinxed the opposition, and you pay a fine for betting against your team at the same time - so you don't feel so bad - except for the fact that you wish you had betted on Buffalo - but who knows, maybe the game would have turned out different if you did bet on buffalo.
            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

The Patriots are a concern to be sure. I'm hoping the Bills had their eyes opened in the last game and grew up as a result of it. I have to believe the Bills have the talent to take the Patriots. The question is: have the Bills gained enough maturity and experience, having been embarassed in the last game, and having faced a steady diet of deep cover 2 defences over the last month, that they will adjust to and cope with whatever defence Billicheck throws at them?
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                • Jul 2002

I worry about every game... every week. There is no "sure thing" - that's why we play the game... and swept the fishies.
                Originally posted by notacon
                The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills

Yeah, let's hope so! Passing the ball 80% of the time certainly fell short, eh.

It's Henry or bust. Trying to have Bledsoe outduel Brady is foolish. Their pass D is much better than ours and their coaching and strategizing is far superior. We'll have to out-muscle and out-perform them on the field. We'll also have to hold Smith to a reasonable amount of yards.
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                    Sab and TD are insignificant
                    • Sep 2002

Brown is over-rated, let's show the NFL why.

Antowain Smith is a guy who'm we can't let see the light of day, and shouldn't be hard to stop if we keep fresh guys in the game (which means we should rotate Pat Williams and Ron Edwards in and out of the game to keep them rested). I'm pretty sure that that's what happened in the KC game. Our D line can dominate anyone, but not for the whole game - they get worn out, and lose their effectiveness.
                    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• venis2k1
                      Youboty can hope
                      • Jul 2002

GW has done a good job keeping a nice rotation on "D", Bostic, Irons, Bannan, Office, have all seen decent feild time.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
                        When did he say that he has a different strategy?
                        In an interview right after killing Miami...may have been a local news channel, don't know. He made a comment on the hype of the last game, and that they won't get into the "Drew thing" mentality. I see them using more of a running game like in the phins game, with the occaisional bombs.

Originally posted by ublinkwescore

I'd find losing $50 bucks betting against the bills to be a worthwhile endeavor too - that way you feel as though you jinxed the opposition, and you pay a fine for betting against your team at the same time - so you don't feel so bad - except for the fact that you wish you had betted on Buffalo - but who knows, maybe the game would have turned out different if you did bet on buffalo.
                        lol...I went against the stats of homefield wins/losses, and bet a friend they'd beat NE at home but not away, he went with the stats & bet the opposite...so far he's winning!

It doesn't change my mind about stats though, I still won't go by them.
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                        X