X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jersey1031
    • Feb 2003

Johnnie Morton could be cap casualty

After giving DE Vonnie Holliday the boot, look for the Chiefs to have serious talks with WR Johnnie Morton, whose production has not matched expectations in his three years in K.C. Morton owns the team’s sixth-biggest cap number for 2005. This could be someone to sign for that 3rd receiver position...

scroll down about half way*
    "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Finch1031
    After giving DE Vonnie Holliday the boot, look for the Chiefs to have serious talks with WR Johnnie Morton, whose production has not matched expectations in his three years in K.C. Morton owns the team’s sixth-biggest cap number for 2005. This could be someone to sign for that 3rd receiver position...

scroll down about half way*
    other needs before WR...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Old and washed up. No thanks.

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

Washed up? He never got in the shower to begin with. He has always sucked.

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Over-rated. and a huge wuss.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• EDS
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by ryjam282
            Washed up? He never got in the shower to begin with. He has always sucked.
            I agree he is done but he was a very good receiver for a number of years in Detroit. Not really fair to say he always sucked.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Let's look at younger guys with upsides, rather than used up guys with barnacles on their sides.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Shasta McNasty
                • Feb 2003

no thanks.

Comment

• STAMPY
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Sep 2003

look at your source

Comment

Working...
                  X