• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Pasquarelli's top 32 FA's

[QUOTE] 16. OT Jonas Jennings Bills 4 Tough, physical leftside blocker who still struggles at times with speed-rushers, but who is a hard worker and can play a lot of positions. Will benefit financially from playing the pass-protection side.

Projected landing spot: Chicago, N.Y. Jets, St. Louis

19. DT Pat Williams Bills 8 Has played both nose tackle and the three technique positions inside and, despite his age (32), still active enough to be a difference-maker. Will freelance sometimes and not play the run as well.

Projected landing spot: Cincinnati, N.Y. Jets, Miami, Arizona.

Who are the best available free agents on the market? Our list starts with Samari Rolle.

I really hope that Jennings doesn't go to the & I hope that Pat Williams doesn't go to the Dolphins that will mean that we will have to play them twice
  • regor
    • Jul 2002

He does'nt list the Bills as a player for a single one of his top 32

Comment

• Marvelous
      • Feb 2004

JJ struggles against spped rushers HAHA! I hate Pasquarelli. He acts like he knows every players strength/weakness. JJ has played Jason taylor better then ANY LT ever! And not just on our team. JT has been a minimal factor when JJ plays.

Thoughts?
      GO BILLS!!! NE
      Magical Trevor

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jan 2004

I would like to see us take one of these guys just to shut him up!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

karime mckenzie anyone?
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jersey1031
            • Feb 2003

Originally posted by regor
            He does'nt list the Bills as a player for a single one of his top 32
            yea that thing is bogus, it doesnt say us once
            "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• jpdex12
              • Jan 2005

McKenzie is young and would develop nicely under McNally. Plus he is affordable. Davenport would make a good back up to Willis if we could pry him from GB.
              Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Anyone who believes a wind bag like Pasquarelli probably sits transfixed during Michael Moore movies.

I don't even like some of the guys on his list of the top 32, let alone his guesses as to where they'll end up.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                X