• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Post all NFL Signings here....

Lets just post all the NFL signings here...no discussion, rumors, etc...just the articles confirming the signings (if possible)
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Chris Samules resigns with the 'Skins

Redskins OT Chris Samuels agreed late Tuesday to a new seven-year contract worth $46.5 million.
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• clumping platelets

Rudi Johnson re-signed with Bengals

Comment

• Italian Stallion
        Knows More Than You
        • Feb 2004

Rudi Johnson signs Franchise Tender from Bengals

Tailback Rudi Johnson, who has rushed for over 2,400 yards the past two seasons, on Tuesday informed the Cincinnati Bengals that he will sign the one-year "franchise" offer at his position.
        BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

Comment

• kgun12
          • Jul 2002

Boy what a slow start to FA!
          Retired Air Traffic Controller
          USAF VETERAN
          DAV

Comment

• BSXIII
            Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
            • Apr 2004

Jason Ferguson signed with Dallas

I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• EM Bills Fan 80
              Let's Go Buffalo!
              • Mar 2003

Faggins re-signs with Texans

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

Should we post rumors too?

There is a rumor here in NE that the Pats will trade DE Jarvis Green, a RFA they tendered at the mid-level, to the Cowboys. The rumor is the Pats and 'Boys will swap positions in the 1st round (#20 & #32).

Comment

• The King
                  Without me it's just Awe so
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by NE39
                  Should we post rumors too?

There is a rumor here in NE that the Pats will trade DE Jarvis Green, a RFA they tendered at the mid-level, to the Cowboys. The rumor is the Pats and 'Boys will swap positions in the 1st round (#20 & #32).

That would be dumb especially with Burgess and Holliday available.
                  I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                  "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                  You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                  It was all
                  true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                  He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                  mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Jarvis Green is a good player.....I'm surprised that NE would trade him away

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                      That would be dumb especially with Burgess and Holliday available.
                      Jarvis is a young, rising player. Holliday is older, and isn't that great. Green has extensive experience in the 3-4, as a DE and at NT in pass-rush situations. Holliday has always been a 4-3 guy.

As for Burgess, he is too small to be a 3-4 end. He would be an OLB in the 3-4.

Personally, it makes a lot of sense for Dallas.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by NE39
                        Jarvis is a young, rising player. Holliday is older, and isn't that great. Green has extensive experience in the 3-4, as a DE and at NT in pass-rush situations. Holliday has always been a 4-3 guy.

As for Burgess, he is too small to be a 3-4 end. He would be an OLB in the 3-4.

Personally, it makes a lot of sense for Dallas.
                        Less for NE. With Dallas losing Coakley I think they will look for speed.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                          Jarvis Green is a good player.....I'm surprised that NE would trade him away
                          Yeah, I like him and wouldn't mind him staying. However, he is a RFA and is likely gone after the year. He won't start up front with Seymour, Wilfork and Warren there, and they drafted Marquis Hill last year. They signed Rodney Bailey through 2006, and they like him. They also have another year of Kieth Traylor, and have been developing Ethan Kelley for 2 years.

With the depth and youth the Pats have on the DL, it makes sense to trade Green if they get good value. Green would likely be too expensive to keep next year.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

who do the pats want at #20 though? If they're going through all this trouble, they must have their eye on someone
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                            X