X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

TD $14 million Man

I thought that the major reason for cutting Bledsoe was to free up money to go after Pat or Jonas.. I'm still waiting to see what Tom has up his sleeve.

JJ and PW are gone most likely to the Jets - who is TD planning to spend his $14 Million on.. I can understand not wanting to break the bank for JJ but I think more of an effort could've been made to lock up PW and to keep that D-Line together.

Maybe he's looking to use some of his Millions to lock up Nate Clements before he has to franchise him next year to get anything for him.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

LMAO

we only have 7.5 million to spend in FA. You've been living under a rock

Comment

• clumping platelets

$14 million?

Comment

• regor
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
        I thought that the major reason for cutting Bledsoe was to free up money to go after Pat or Jonas.. I'm still waiting to see what Tom has up his sleeve.

As usual you thought wrong. The major reason for cutting him was they think JP is better

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

i think we will be mainly going after second teir free agents maybe extend the contract of nate clements or terence mcgee i would like them to make a run at mike wahle then we have no worries pat williams is 33 jonas is always hurt or coming out u have to remeber that the last 4 yrs alot of the sacks given up to bledsoe may it be him holdin the ball to long or not were given up by him or even so he was still the starting LT so how good is he really he did have an 11 time over ratted pro bowler next to him the whole time
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

So $14 Million was never Supposed to be the cap friendly #? Before the Bledsoe release it was supposed to be 12 Million with DB freeing up another 2 Million.

Now we need a LT, LG,C and a DT, not to mention a backup QB.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

The 14 million was before bonus's and other incentives were figured in.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                That's what the Bledsoe cut was done under the disguise of having 14 Million to sign the FA and draft picks - we've lost PW and JJ.

Comment

• Bulldog
                  Top Dog
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                  i think we will be mainly going after second teir free agents maybe extend the contract of nate clements or terence mcgee i would like them to make a run at mike wahle then we have no worries pat williams is 33 jonas is always hurt or coming out u have to remeber that the last 4 yrs alot of the sacks given up to bledsoe may it be him holdin the ball to long or not were given up by him or even so he was still the starting LT so how good is he really he did have an 11 time over ratted pro bowler next to him the whole time
                  Some punctuation would be nice every now and again.
                  I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• helmetguy
                    Touch the helmet for luck
                    • Sep 2002

What disguise? We were never $12 million under, and TD necer represented that we were. Do yourself a favor, juice, and just stop thinking. You're safer that way.
                    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

bledsoes release had nothing to do with the cap and everything to do with the fact that he sucked fat donkey balls and the bills cant win a big game with him.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice

JJ and PW are gone most likely to the Jets - who is TD planning to spend his $14 Million on.. I can understand not wanting to break the bank for JJ but I think more of an effort could've been made to lock up PW and to keep that D-Line together.

Maybe he's looking to use some of his Millions to lock up Nate Clements before he has to franchise him next year to get anything for him.

you know how close to a wys guy post this sounds like?
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Shasta McNasty
                          • Feb 2003

juice get your facts straight man.

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by helmetguy
                            What disguise? We were never $12 million under, and TD necer represented that we were. Do yourself a favor, juice, and just stop thinking. You're safer that way.
                            Before Nate's bonuses kicked in we were further under the cap.

Are you a cap expert or is your Helmet cutting off circulation to your brain.. Guy?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Well he is right on some stage bc all the cap numbers around are higher than the one the site has listed, so what is our real cap number?
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X