Giants close to aquiring Plexiglass and Willie 'Stabbed' Green?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Giants close to aquiring Plexiglass and Willie 'Stabbed' Green?

Friend of mine said the NFL Network is reporting the Giants are close to signing Plaxico Burress as well as aquiring William Green from the Browns.... This was a dark horse team eh?...
  • Akhippo
    • Nov 2002

I can see Burress, but Green. Dont the Giants have enough backs already. Green didnt like sitting in Cleveland. I dont see how his situation would improve in NY.
    Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• Iehoshua
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Akhippo
      I can see Burress, but Green. Dont the Giants have enough backs already. Green didnt like sitting in Cleveland. I dont see how his situation would improve in NY.
      No idea, could all be untrue but figured I'd post it anyway since nothing else is really going on...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I guess the Giants don't put a lot of stock in the character issue - or they think Coughlin can scare these guys straight.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
        X