PDA

View Full Version : The Inactivity

ghz in pittsburgh
03-02-2005, 01:50 PM
While we are waiting for the Bills to make a move, do you notice that the general inactivity around the league despite many teams have about the same cap room as the Bills. So many have predicted an outbreak of big contracts and signings on the first day of free agency and it has yet materialized.

Yes I've heard the reports of Redskins, Giants, Cowboys, Chiefs, Jets, Bears, Rams. What are the rest 20 teams in NFL?

Maybe, just maybe everyone is now cautious and looking for values for cap dollars? I sense people are starting to getting a grip of managing the cap, save for those running the Redskins.

ryjam282
03-02-2005, 02:13 PM
I hope so, this inactivity is scaring me a bit. I have heard absolutely nothing regarding the Bills. Usually TD is one of the quickest guys in free agency. We shall see.

Bert102176
03-02-2005, 03:31 PM
I just think it really bites that we didn't even try to sign Williams and Jennings back

Billsouth
03-02-2005, 03:32 PM
i also think that if we were going to trade henry for shelton that it would happen soon. i think if it does not happen this week that it probably will not happen at all.

kardshark19
03-02-2005, 03:37 PM
No kidding about the inactivity... I'm Kardshark's brother, a redskins fan, and this is amazing for us. It's like we're not going to just try to win the summer bowl but may actually play it smart and try to reach the super bowl. We're loving this signing of in house players and our only free agent from another team is a center.. WOO HOO!!! This is a different feeling for us.. ya know!

Iehoshua
03-02-2005, 03:39 PM
No kidding about the inactivity... I'm Kardshark's brother, a redskins fan, and this is amazing for us. It's like we're not going to just try to win the summer bowl but may actually play it smart and try to reach the super bowl. We're loving this signing of in house players and our only free agent from another team is a center.. WOO HOO!!! This is a different feeling for us.. ya know!
You loved overpaying severely for Samuels? :confused:

kardshark19
03-02-2005, 03:41 PM
no, i hate we're giving him that much... but we needed to in order to have some cap room. can't really blame him though, he's restructured twice for the team already, and i'd be tired of it too. i just hope now he plays to earn it

Iehoshua
03-02-2005, 03:42 PM
no, i hate we're giving him that much... but we needed to in order to have some cap room. can't really blame him though, he's restructured twice for the team already, and i'd be tired of it too. i just hope now he plays to earn it
Ah.... ok, just curious. :up: