PDA

View Full Version : Un Happy season ticket holder

shotgun
03-02-2005, 05:21 PM
As a season ticket holder i am pissed because we have 2 players that are free agents as we speak and are big parts of our team ... why are we not re-signing them?????. looks like to me the bills are looking to get younger and re-building was last year THE BIG RUN we could not even make the playoffs . if u ask me bledsoe should of stayed and we should re-sign jennings and williams it makes me so mad that td did not even call jennings or williams about how thay fell tords them and would like to resign them or cut them . the bills front office is loseing class it all started in jan of 2000 when t.thomas a.reed and b. smith all found out that were cut by the bills from espn and not a phone call from the bills in witch was john butler did he leve that on a posted note in the gm office @ 1 bills drive not to call player on what thay were going to do with them re-sign them or not ... i think i will drop my seaosn ticket and just tailgate and watch the game in the parking lot .. like hummer dude dose in drive 5 .... 14millon in cap room just sitting there and no deals with the guys we should keep....

THATHURMANATOR
03-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Don't be a cheapskate man!

Tatonka
03-02-2005, 05:39 PM
stop buying season tickets then!

I think the only option we as fans have is to slit our wrists right after killing our pets.. i mean.. a single media source said we made no attempt to resign pat and jonas... so it must be true.. and we havent signed anyone in 12 hours..

**** it.. seriously... lets kill ourselves!!

:up:

shotgun
03-02-2005, 05:47 PM
i am just stateing what williams and jennings said... that thay were not contacked by the bills at all regarding working on signing them...

look at it this way jennings is the best left tackle out there on the market as a fa and williams is the best d-linemen out there . were not getting any better if we lose these 2 players were getting worse...unless we make some trades thats it .... i just want big pat back with 14 millon under the cap and no # 1 picks we have planty of money to go around...u get my point

THATHURMANATOR
03-02-2005, 05:53 PM
I was freaking out a little earlier and I have come to my senses. Jennings is not a top flight tackle. He is decent to above average but not worth the cash. Add to the fact that he is injury prone I can see not wanting to give him the world. I love big Pat and think we still have a shot at him but if not I will reserve judgement to see who TD brings in as replacements.

EDS
03-02-2005, 05:57 PM
i am just stateing what williams and jennings said... that thay were not contacked by the bills at all regarding working on signing them...

look at it this way jennings is the best left tackle out there on the market as a fa and williams is the best d-linemen out there . were not getting any better if we lose these 2 players were getting worse...unless we make some trades thats it .... i just want big pat back with 14 millon under the cap and no # 1 picks we have planty of money to go around...u get my point

Put down the mountain dew, back away from your keyboard and try and remember the last Super Bowl won by a team that was a big free agent spender.

Also, take a long hard look at your savings account because it does not sound like you are someone who makes long term financial plans.

DynaPaul
03-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Screw Jennings. He's not worth that kind of money. It'd be great to keep him at a reasonable cost but with the market for his position as it is right now he's going to get far more than he deserves. Whoever picks him up will realize soon enough that they gave up too much for him and he'll probably have to restructure or be cut in the future.

As for Fat Pat, I'd really like to keep him but $5 million a season is a little too much for 33 year old DT. I'm interested in what the "hometown discount" figure actually is. If he leaves he won't benefit his new team as much as he would benefit us next year. Most older players rarely do. I'd like Pat to stay to preserve the team chemistry but obviously that has a price.

mayotm
03-02-2005, 06:08 PM
I was freaking out a little earlier and I have come to my senses. Jennings is not a top flight tackle. He is decent to above average but not worth the cash. Add to the fact that he is injury prone I can see not wanting to give him the world. I love big Pat and think we still have a shot at him but if not I will reserve judgement to see who TD brings in as replacements.

Precisely. We aren't even a day into free agency and there are many posters that are convinced that next season is over because the Bills failed to sign somebody the first day. It's pathetic.

The_Philster
03-02-2005, 06:18 PM
i am just stateing what williams and jennings saidtheir agents

Dr. Lecter
03-02-2005, 06:46 PM
And we are NOT 14 million under the cap. The Bills are ~8 million under.The last thing TD nees to do is pay Jennings a contract that averages 5 million or more. Or pay Pat an average of 4 million +. This team does not need to develop long term cap problems.

Chill out people.

ddaryl
03-02-2005, 06:49 PM
get used to it. This offseason is about regaining control of our cap for the next few seasons.

We'll bring in an OL durng FA when vlaue players can be had, we'll draft OL this year as well.

After that we will be using our cap cash on a backup QB.

Dozerdog
03-02-2005, 06:57 PM
stop buying season tickets then!

I think the only option we as fans have is to slit our wrists right after killing our pets.. i mean.. a single media source said we made no attempt to resign pat and jonas... so it must be true.. and we havent signed anyone in 12 hours..

**** it.. seriously... lets kill ourselves!!

:up:
Let's not go overboard. I'll settle for just Stampy killing himself.

The_Philster
03-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Let's not go overboard. I'll settle for just Stampy killing himself.

:roflmao:

BillsFever21
03-02-2005, 07:47 PM
When are these people gonna crawl out of a rock and realize we're not 14 million dollars under the cap?

don137
03-02-2005, 07:58 PM
And we are NOT 14 million under the cap. The Bills are ~8 million under.The last thing TD nees to do is pay Jennings a contract that averages 5 million or more. Or pay Pat an average of 4 million +. This team does not need to develop long term cap problems.

Chill out people.
:bf1: