PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else find it hilarious that....

Michael82
03-02-2005, 08:26 PM
It was pretty much a done deal for Jonas Jennings to go to the New York Jets and now he just signed with San Fran? And also Pat Williams looked like a lock this morning to sign with the Jets and he signs with the Vikings. I love when our divisional rivals get shafted.

:lolpoint: Jets

footballhottie
03-02-2005, 08:28 PM
:jetsuck:

Michael82
03-02-2005, 08:30 PM
:jetsuck:
:hi5:

I agree! :jetsuck:

Novacane
03-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Just shows not to trust the media. San Fran was not even rumored to be a player for JJ

Voltron
03-02-2005, 08:33 PM
That is now 2 years in a row the jets got the shaft from an X Bill :rofl:

Dozerdog
03-02-2005, 08:36 PM
...and they wind up a Viking.

Philagape
03-02-2005, 08:40 PM
:whew:

Michael82
03-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Just shows not to trust the media. San Fran was not even rumored to be a player for JJ
That's why I would not be suprised if the reason why OBD is so quiet right now is because TD is working on the LJ Shelton/Travis Henry trade done. I wouldn't be suprised if Shelton was a Bill by early next week.

Meathead
03-02-2005, 08:52 PM
One thing for certain, TD has a plan and he's executing it as we speak.

He obviously had already made up his mind on Pat and JJ weeks ago. Now he's checking off the boxex and following his charts. He'll come through, don't worry.

TigerJ
03-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Jonas had better plan on having a loooong career if he ever wants to get a championship ring.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-02-2005, 11:53 PM
At least we won't be playing him twice a yr.! :jetsuck:

Sportsuser101
03-02-2005, 11:56 PM
At least we won't be playing him twice a yr.! :jetsuck:
Schobel would blow by him. I wish we played SF this year and not last.

ryjam282
03-03-2005, 07:07 AM
It was pretty much a done deal for Jonas Jennings to go to the New York Jets and now he just signed with San Fran? And also Pat Williams looked like a lock this morning to sign with the Jets and he signs with the Vikings. I love when our divisional rivals get shafted.

:lolpoint: Jets

We got shafted by them too...They could have given us a home town discount but they insisted on trying to break the bank. Both, going to teams that will be lucky to win 6 games next year. I don't understand it. Guys have been in the league a long time and they just want the money. How bout going to a team who actually has a chance to do something. The Vikings have no shot and the 9ers have the damn 1st pick in the draft. :shakeno:

BuffaloRanger
03-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Vikes have just as much of a shot as the Bills.

Take 1 mil off the signing bonus and 500 grand off off the salary. That's what we could have got Big Pat for.

The Bills will be weaker next season, no doubt. Replacing those lost thru FA from within is at the very least, a downgrade.

Talk of TT at LT is hilarious. Centers don't move to LT. LTs move to Center because they can't hack it.

Jan Reimers
03-03-2005, 10:00 AM
Not only did the Jets miss out on JJ and Pat, they lost Ferguson and Jordan, which will leave a mark.

mysticsoto
03-03-2005, 10:22 AM
We got shafted by them too...They could have given us a home town discount but they insisted on trying to break the bank. Both, going to teams that will be lucky to win 6 games next year. I don't understand it. Guys have been in the league a long time and they just want the money. How bout going to a team who actually has a chance to do something. The Vikings have no shot and the 9ers have the damn 1st pick in the draft. :shakeno:
Vikings have no shot??? If they draft a stud DE with their 1st pick, they will have one of the stronger defenses this year! And if their offense doesn't decline too much with the loss of Moss, they will definitely be at the top of the weaker NFC. They'll make the playoffs easily and this time will offer better competition to the Eagles!

Keep in mind that they are still WAY under the cap and can continue getting studs where they may feel they are weak...