X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sportsuser101
    • Feb 2005

New England to pursue Hartwell?

Err.. Pats always make these smart moves. The Starks trade was an underrated move.

Edgerton Hartwell - LB - Ravens

Ed Hartwell is very unlikely to return to the Ravens. He'll be one of the most highly sought after linebackers in free agency. Look for San Francisco and New England to make a push for him. Mar. 2 - 12:32 pm et
    Source: Baltimore Sun

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.
    Dareus - 1st Round Pick
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Hopefully his tag will get too high. He would be a nasty replacement for Bruschi. I dont like this for the Bills at all.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
      • Jul 2003

There is talk now that Bruschi is planning on playing next year.

Hartwell's agent says he would love to play for the Patriots, but hey haven't contacted him yet:

Free agent linebacker Ed Hartwell hopes the Pats call him. The former Raven visited in Kansas City yesterday. ``I hope it gets that far to (where) the Pats get involved,'' his agent, Harold Lewis, said. ``Who wouldn't want to play for a dynasty?''

Comment

• Bulldog
        Top Dog
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by NE39
        There is talk now that Bruschi is planning on playing next year.

Hartwell's agent says he would love to play for the Patriots, but hey haven't contacted him yet:

Free agent linebacker Ed Hartwell hopes the Pats call him. The former Raven visited in Kansas City yesterday. ``I hope it gets that far to (where) the Pats get involved,'' his agent, Harold Lewis, said. ``Who wouldn't want to play for a dynasty?''
        What the agent is really trying to say is : "I hope the Pats get involved, that way I can have several teams bidding for my clients services and I can royally screw somebody over and make a whole lot of jack in the process."
        I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

If Bruschi plays its only a matter of time before Hartwell takes his job. Be it by injury or he retires.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
          X