PDA

View Full Version : Sabre Raises!!!! (Poll) kind- of?

SabreEleven
08-02-2002, 09:33 AM
Empires says that Afinagenov wants more money then the 10 percent raise the the league says he should get. Is he joking? Did he watch 75 percent of the game tapes from last year? Because if he did that would be the percentage that he didn't show up. Strike that, he wouldn't have to watch the tapes because he probably seen them live because he wasn't on the ice playing hockey. That is my opinion and god knows that what the internet is for.
My question to you is " What Sabre deserves a raise from last year?"
This is definitly a loaded question. My answer would be NONE . I think that they should give their paychecks back to the Sabres (wouldn't that help out financially or what) from last year, because they didn't earn them.
Signed
A long time disgruntled Sabres Fan who wants a Stanley Cup in the worst way. :phew:

SABURZFAN
08-02-2002, 10:15 AM
the only guy worth a raise is biron.

clumping platelets
08-04-2002, 03:42 AM
I agree that Biron deserves one and he made the right decisions choosing arbitration. I believe that both McGee and Warrener deserved long term commitments

ah-freeze-his-nuts-off.....er ..........Afinogenov IS worth more than $660,000 but not much more than $1 million until he develops more consitency