X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Black Bear
    • Dec 2004

Two down and two to go!

Two Dumb-Dumbs that were killing the Bills are gone ....

1. Gregg "Bizarro" Williams
    2. Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe

Now there are two other fools that still need to "hit da road jack." Those Dumbs-Dumbs are .....

1. Ralph Wilson: The old buzzard with no brains that brought in Tom Donahoe. He hasn't had a good gm since Bill Polian and no good head coach since Marv Levy. It's time for old man Wilson to leave the team to someone with at least half a brain. Even if it means by way of the Grim Reaper. Tick tock, tick tock ..... what are you waiting for Father Time? Catch up to him already so the Bills can get a real owner.

2. Tom Donahoe: This Dumb-Dumb got theblackbear heated quite a few years ago. He showed his incompetence early when he drafted "Fat" Mike Williams in the top 5 of the NFL Draft. A f'ng right tackle? There's hype about "Fat Mike" now but theblackbear has watched him play every game this year and the opinion of him from theblackbear has still not changed. He's overrated and never should have been drafted in the 1st round.

theblackbear can talk about all of the mistakes of Donahoe in the past all day but lets stick to recent news. How dumb is this move?

LETTING PAT WILLIAMS WALK!!

If anyone out there believes that the Bills will continue to have a dominating defense with only ONE good Defensive Tackle you must be GWB Dumb. The most important thing that Tom Donahoe had to do this offseason was to resign Pat Williams and he failed to do that.

If the Bills don't sign a defensive tackle via free agency that is as least as good as Pat Williams this defense will slide back to the scrubs that they were before Sam Adams arrived. If you're going to play a 4-3 you need TWO good defensive tackles. Ok Dumb-Dumbs!!!

How dumb can one General Manager be?

That fool probably thinks Ron Edwards can get the job done!!

NOW THAT'S REALLY FUNNY!

Get these fools outta here!!

"My afrai my've bean banished!" - (Jar Jar Binks)
  • kevinj22
    • Feb 2005

It's not like Pat Williams was the corner stone of our 'D" we're not talking Bruce Smith here so take it easy. He's a good player but remember hw needed Sam to make him what he aws. Also remember it was Ted W that really helped him. So it wasn't Pat that made our defense. We will be just fine.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Boy, are you way off-base again. If you watch Big Mike last year and did not change your opinion of his play, then there is little hope. He was clearly the most improved player on the team.

Williams is being over-paid by the Vikings. Am approximate 3.5 million cap hit for him is too much. That is nearly half of the space the Bills have.

And your implied desire to see Ralph die is classless, even for you. That needs no further comment.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
          • May 2004

Lay off Ralph....this franchise owes everything to him....he is a great man and a great owner. Say what you want about TD....but don't question Ralph's passion and knowledge until you really know what the guy is all about.

The clock is ticking for you BlackBear....and I hope the battery runs out soon.
          "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
          --Leo Durocher

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Dozer - that chick's hot.

Black Bear - negged

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Black Bear
              That fool probably thinks Ron Edwards can get the job done!!
              I think he can.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Now there are two other fools that still need to "hit da road jack." Those Dumbs-Dumbs are .....

1. Ralph Wilson

When RW is dead then you can applaud...as the moving trucks take the team out of town...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                  Dozer - that chick's hot.

Black Bear - negged
                  That "chick" looks like she's 12

Pervert

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                    I think he can.

I do too, Edwards played well last year when he was asked to. Plus he is obviously more athletic than Pat he should be more of a handfull on the pass rush, but probably less effective against the run.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                      That "chick" looks like she's 12

Pervert
                      Even better.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Wishing Ralph dead? That's lower than a Fish fan. That stupid kind of comment will get you negged to death
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mudflap1
                          Next Question!
                          • Nov 2004

Maybe they are keeping costs down because they are looking to sell the team, Ralph is a young 86, but is no spring chicken...

Jon

Comment

• Bert102176
                            • Aug 2002

TD is an Idiot, only said that word cause it's the nicest word I could say on here,
                            lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                              • Jul 2002

1. Ralph Wilson: The old buzzard with no brains that brought in Tom Donahoe. He hasn't had a good gm since Bill Polian and no good head coach since Marv Levy. It's time for old man Wilson to leave the team to someone with at least half a brain. Even if it means by way of the Grim Reaper. Tick tock, tick tock ..... what are you waiting for Father Time? Catch up to him already so the Bills can get a real owner.
                              Worst post ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X