PDA

View Full Version : Two down and two to go!

The Black Bear
03-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Two Dumb-Dumbs that were killing the Bills are gone ....

1. Gregg "Bizarro" Williams
2. Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe

Now there are two other fools that still need to "hit da road jack." Those Dumbs-Dumbs are .....

1. Ralph Wilson: The old buzzard with no brains that brought in Tom Donahoe. He hasn't had a good gm since Bill Polian and no good head coach since Marv Levy. It's time for old man Wilson to leave the team to someone with at least half a brain. Even if it means by way of the Grim Reaper. Tick tock, tick tock ..... what are you waiting for Father Time? Catch up to him already so the Bills can get a real owner.

2. Tom Donahoe: This Dumb-Dumb got theblackbear heated quite a few years ago. He showed his incompetence early when he drafted "Fat" Mike Williams in the top 5 of the NFL Draft. A f'ng right tackle? There's hype about "Fat Mike" now but theblackbear has watched him play every game this year and the opinion of him from theblackbear has still not changed. He's overrated and never should have been drafted in the 1st round.

theblackbear can talk about all of the mistakes of Donahoe in the past all day but lets stick to recent news. How dumb is this move?

LETTING PAT WILLIAMS WALK!!

If anyone out there believes that the Bills will continue to have a dominating defense with only ONE good Defensive Tackle you must be GWB Dumb. The most important thing that Tom Donahoe had to do this offseason was to resign Pat Williams and he failed to do that.

If the Bills don't sign a defensive tackle via free agency that is as least as good as Pat Williams this defense will slide back to the scrubs that they were before Sam Adams arrived. If you're going to play a 4-3 you need TWO good defensive tackles. Ok Dumb-Dumbs!!!

How dumb can one General Manager be?

That fool probably thinks Ron Edwards can get the job done!!

NOW THAT'S REALLY FUNNY!

Get these fools outta here!!

:peace:

kevinj22
03-03-2005, 08:47 AM
It's not like Pat Williams was the corner stone of our 'D" we're not talking Bruce Smith here so take it easy. He's a good player but remember hw needed Sam to make him what he aws. Also remember it was Ted W that really helped him. So it wasn't Pat that made our defense. We will be just fine.

Dr. Lecter
03-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Boy, are you way off-base again. If you watch Big Mike last year and did not change your opinion of his play, then there is little hope. He was clearly the most improved player on the team.

Williams is being over-paid by the Vikings. Am approximate 3.5 million cap hit for him is too much. That is nearly half of the space the Bills have.

And your implied desire to see Ralph die is classless, even for you. That needs no further comment.

Dozerdog
03-03-2005, 08:49 AM
http://www.jonathanbearman.com/images/Trash-can-bear-2.jpg

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
03-03-2005, 08:51 AM
Lay off Ralph....this franchise owes everything to him....he is a great man and a great owner. Say what you want about TD....but don't question Ralph's passion and knowledge until you really know what the guy is all about.

The clock is ticking for you BlackBear....and I hope the battery runs out soon.

Mr. Miyagi
Dozer - that chick's hot. :posrep:

Black Bear - negged :negrep:

Jeff1220

:str8face: I think he can.

Ebenezer
03-03-2005, 08:54 AM
Now there are two other fools that still need to "hit da road jack." Those Dumbs-Dumbs are .....

1. Ralph Wilson

When RW is dead then you can applaud...as the moving trucks take the team out of town...

Dozerdog
03-03-2005, 08:55 AM
Dozer - that chick's hot. :posrep:

Black Bear - negged :negrep:
That "chick" looks like she's 12 :eek:

Pervert

The King
03-03-2005, 08:57 AM

I do too, Edwards played well last year when he was asked to. Plus he is obviously more athletic than Pat he should be more of a handfull on the pass rush, but probably less effective against the run.

Mr. Miyagi
03-03-2005, 09:04 AM
That "chick" looks like she's 12 :eek:

Pervert
Even better. :ontome:

The_Philster
03-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Wishing Ralph dead? That's lower than a Fish fan. That stupid kind of comment will get you negged to death :negrep:

Mudflap1
03-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Maybe they are keeping costs down because they are looking to sell the team, Ralph is a young 86, but is no spring chicken...

Jon

Bert102176
03-03-2005, 05:46 PM
TD is an Idiot, only said that word cause it's the nicest word I could say on here,

Mad Bomber
03-03-2005, 06:16 PM
1. Ralph Wilson: The old buzzard with no brains that brought in Tom Donahoe. He hasn't had a good gm since Bill Polian and no good head coach since Marv Levy. It's time for old man Wilson to leave the team to someone with at least half a brain. Even if it means by way of the Grim Reaper. Tick tock, tick tock ..... what are you waiting for Father Time? Catch up to him already so the Bills can get a real owner.

Worst post ever. :negrep:

Sportsuser101
03-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Me too.

The Natrix
03-03-2005, 09:28 PM
:negrep:

Demon
03-03-2005, 09:31 PM
Say what you want about Tom Donahoe since he hasn't proven much. I like the guy, but i don't share everyones opinion, i think he's doing good and the future looks bright with him with us.

But diss Ralph Wilson? That's a low blow. Don't mess with Ralph Wilson man. He is the Buffalo Bills and we owe EVERYTHING to him. LONG LIVE RALPH WILSON !!!!

Ralph Wilson only does whats best for the team. I can't believe of what an idiot you are for mocking him.

jamze132
03-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree on the "worst post ever". Absolutley no class whatsoever. Ralph Wilson is one of the best owners in any sport. If he wasn't the owner, I don't think Buffalo would have an NFL team.

TigerJ
03-03-2005, 10:34 PM
As long as you're all :negrep: on blackbear, I might as well join in.

Mr. Cynical
03-03-2005, 10:59 PM
Something tells me the black bear doesn't give a rat's ass about neg rep. :idunno:

But I do agree the comment on Ralph was in poor taste, even for a bear.

BidsJr
03-03-2005, 11:01 PM
:negrep: ,,i,,

nodnarb
03-03-2005, 11:47 PM
some of you guys need to grow up and realize that you aren't part of a group of seasoned NFL personnel professionals with 75 years of aggregate experience observing players. None of you met for two months and evaluated each game, play by play. You think of Pat and Jonas and you think of their best plays, not their worst. But more importantly, you forget that this team is changing. What was good left side blocking for a drew-led offense might not be quite right for a JP-led offense.

Jonas' strength was pass protecting. He was never a great run blocker. Our next LT, whoever that is, will be an upgrade in that category. Wait, be patient.

Pat is great. Love him. Wish he realized that to give him more money than Big Sam is ludicrous. Someone was going to overpay and they did. Pat isn't worth that money. Look at his stats. An undertackle in a 4-3 should have better penetration. Sam blew Pat away in production and efficiency...and Pat wanted to get paid more because he knew he could get it.

Don't blame Donahoe for not overpaying. Let's see what Tim Anderson can do. I'lll bet NOBODY is complaining by week 5.

Wheresthekgun
03-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Two Dumb-Dumbs that were killing the Bills are gone ....

1. Gregg "Bizarro" Williams
2. Drew "The Tin Man" Bledsoe

2. Tom Donahoe: This Dumb-Dumb got theblackbear heated quite a few years ago. He showed his incompetence early when he drafted "Fat" Mike Williams in the top 5 of the NFL Draft. A f'ng right tackle? There's hype about "Fat Mike" now but theblackbear has watched him play every game this year and the opinion of him from theblackbear has still not changed. He's overrated and never should have been drafted in the 1st round.

theblackbear can talk about all of the mistakes of Donahoe in the past all day but lets stick to recent news. How dumb is this move?

LETTING PAT WILLIAMS WALK!!

If anyone out there believes that the Bills will continue to have a dominating defense with only ONE good Defensive Tackle you must be GWB Dumb. The most important thing that Tom Donahoe had to do this offseason was to resign Pat Williams and he failed to do that.

If the Bills don't sign a defensive tackle via free agency that is as least as good as Pat Williams this defense will slide back to the scrubs that they were before Sam Adams arrived. If you're going to play a 4-3 you need TWO good defensive tackles. Ok Dumb-Dumbs!!!

How dumb can one General Manager be?

NOW THAT'S REALLY FUNNY!

Get these fools outta here!!

You should be ashamed of yourself talking about your owner like that......Disgrace of a bills fan

YardRat
03-04-2005, 01:23 AM
Something tells me the black bear doesn't give a rat's ass about neg rep. :idunno:

But I do agree the comment on Ralph was in poor taste, even for a bear.
Kindly keep my ass out of this, please.

Michael82
03-04-2005, 06:27 AM
You should be ashamed of yourself talking about your owner like that......Disgrace of a bills fan
Agreed. The Black Bear makes me make to :puke:

The Black Bear
03-04-2005, 10:06 AM
theblackbear spits on a negative rep.

And

theblackbear spits on anyone that gives him a negative rep.

You Dumb-Dumbs still don't get it. You need TWO defensive tackles to have a successful 4-3 defense. Pat alone won't work and Sam alone won't work. Every time the Bills took one of those guys off the field the opposition ran right down their throat. Ron Edwards is not a full time starter. He is VERY soft against the run. So what if he came off the bench fresh and got some pass rush a few times. That's not full time duty.

Look at your history Bootlickers! When was the last time the Bills had a good defense. When they had Pat Williams and Ted Washington. They team Sam Adams with Pat Williams and get the same type of successful defense. Just a few years back we all saw what this defense was like with only one good defensive tackle. Who was the second defensive tackle then ........ Ron Edwards!!

All of a sudden he is as good as Pat Williams? You Turkey Necks don't have a clue!

The Bills either need to bring in another stud defensive tackle or switch to a 3-4 defense. The easier move to make would be the switch to a 3-4. It's much easier to find linebackers than defensive tackles.

As far as the old buzzard Ralph Wilson. "If he dies; he dies!" - (Ivan Drago)

That crusty old man has done nothing but steal money from the community and lie to the fans. He has NEVER been committed to winning. He's only committed to making money! He's also a former "slave holder" if you ask Cookie Gilchrist. http://cookiegilchrist.com (http://cookiegilchrist.com/)

theblackbear spits on Ralph Wilson!

Dr. Lecter
03-04-2005, 10:12 AM
1. I don't ask Cookie. He is bitter.
2. If Ralph was only concerned with money, he would have moved years ago. Or would not have the lowest ticket prices in the league. Or would charge more for parking. Or would not have owned a team that won 4 AFC Championships in a row ( You must have hated those years)
3. Nobody has said Edwards is as good as Williams. However, the Bills could not have afforded Williams. Look at the cap. Look at the facts for a change.

Look at the facts. Quit spewing hate-filled. senseless garbage.

mysticsoto
03-04-2005, 10:15 AM
1. I don't ask Cookie. He is bitter.
2. If Ralph was only concerned with money, he would have moved years ago. Or would not have the lowest ticket prices in the league. Or would charge more for parking. Or would not have owned a team that won 4 AFC Championships in a row ( You must have hated those years)
3. Nobody has said Edwards is as good as Williams. However, the Bills could not have afforded Williams. Look at the cap. Look at the facts for a change.

Look at the facts. Quit spewing hate-filled. senseless garbage.
I think people like Blackbear just need to be ignored...they are just looking for attention. You can try and rationalize with them all you like, but it's pointless.

Dr. Lecter
03-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Oh, I know that. Beleive, in my long and varied Bills Message Board life I have seen many like him.

I'm just cranky today.

The Black Bear
03-04-2005, 10:22 AM
The Bills extend Schobel and let Pat Williams walk? Aaron Schobel is the most overrated defensive end in the league. The Bills should have let him test the free agents market and kept Pat Williams. Schobel would have been much easier to replace.

No player on the defense is more valuable than Pat Williams and Sam Adams. Not even Takeo Spikes!! Definitely not Aaron Schobel!

ddaryl
03-04-2005, 10:22 AM
The Bills extend Schobel and let Pat Williams walk? Aaron Schobel is the most overrated defensive end in the league. The Bills should have let him test the free agents market and kept Pat Williams. Schobel would have been much easier to replace.

No player on the defense is more valuable than Pat Williams and Sam Adams. Not even Takeo Spikes!! Definitely not Aaron Schobel!

This whole post reeks. Schobel is a rock solid DE. He may not be a passrushing star, but his run support and tackles made are tops amonng many DE's

Dr. Lecter
03-04-2005, 10:23 AM
I agree Schobel is overrated. He is also younger. And he agreed to the contract. Williams did not.

The Black Bear
03-04-2005, 10:31 AM
That's another problem!

Why do Bills like Sam Cowart, Pat Williams, and Antoine Winfield not want to stay with the team? Because of Ralph Wilson and Tom Donahoe. They haven't forgiven the team for what they did to Ted Cottrell.

Ted Cottrell deserved to be the next head coach of the team and instead the team went with Gregg "Bizarro" Williams. That move changed this football team and had many players and fans questioning whether the teams owner was a Racist. A question that the Buffalo Bills do not want fans answering or giving their opinions on. That's why they had theblackbear banned from bb.com!

It still remains the unanswered question. Why?

No Bills community is brave enough to let the question stand in their forums for fans to answer.

Dr. Lecter
03-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Many fans and players questioning the racism?

Man, are you desperate to find ways to bash this team.

Maybe you were banned for being yourself.

AndreReed83
03-04-2005, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=The Black Bear]The Bills extend Schobel and let Pat Williams walk? Aaron Schobel is the most overrated defensive end in the league. The Bills should have let him test the free agents market and kept Pat Williams. Schobel would have been much easier to replace.

WOW! Well as long as Schobel keeps 'overrating' himself to 8-12 sacks, 60-70 tackles, and 3-5 forced fumbles a year, he can keep his 'overrated' play on the Bills as long as he likes. I mean, what are you basing that claim off of? For real, besides just trying to argue and be negative. Tell me please, I'd be delighted to hear it?

Marvelous
03-04-2005, 01:30 PM
I agree about the Ralph comments. I live in south fl. So i could care less what he's done for the city. There needs to be more info about Ralphs decisions as a owner. Do the super loyal fans have any reasons fro staying loyal to him other then he owns the team?

Dr. Lecter
03-04-2005, 02:16 PM
I agree about the Ralph comments. I live in south fl. So i could care less what he's done for the city. There needs to be more info about Ralphs decisions as a owner. Do the super loyal fans have any reasons fro staying loyal to him other then he owns the team?
So you agree with BB that Ralph should die?

I have reasons. Most owners move their teams from small markets. Ralph is fiercely opposed to that practice.

Marvelous
03-04-2005, 02:23 PM
So you agree with BB that Ralph should die?

I have reasons. Most owners move their teams from small markets. Ralph is fiercely opposed to that practice.
lol NO. but i think his judgement is suspect.
Ralph loves the city of Buffalo.

juice
03-04-2005, 02:23 PM
I agree about the Ralph comments. I live in south fl. So i could care less what he's done for the city. There needs to be more info about Ralphs decisions as a owner. Do the super loyal fans have any reasons fro staying loyal to him other then he owns the team?Good Question.

Jeff1220
03-04-2005, 02:36 PM
There was a time when the Bills ran a 3-4 and Pat Williams would spell Ted Washington every once in a while. He did well in that role and earned a starting position. Should the Bills have not taken a chance at starting Pat Williams - the very man that a lot of this Bear crap is about. Ron Edwards did well in the same sort of role last year. For what he will make vs. what Pat demanded, I think he's earned the opportunity. Plus, playing next to Adams will certainly help.

Schobel is solid and more important than you can tell from meme sack stats. There was a very good article posted in here a few days ago that gave a very clear rationalization as to why that is so. You should search it and check it out.

As far as Ralph goes, loyalty comes from the fans because he has shown it to us. He could've made this the LA Bills (or other large market) some time ago. Instead, this guy, who isn't even from the area, has remained a firm stance against relocation for the Bills. I am originally from UpState, but not Buffalo. I don't live there now either. I really have no emotional connection to the city whatsoever, other than the Bills. Yet, I would never be able to root for this team if they weren't the Buffalo Bills anymore. Ralph has remained integrity in his keeping the team there. This shows the character of a businessman to whom money is important, but not the deciding factor in all things - that is rare.

Honestly, Bear, your post shows a lot more than just a fan that disagrees with management. It displays some very deep-seeded emotional imbalances and insecurities on your personal mindset. I think, for your own good, you should take a step out of the computer world for a while, take a look in the mirror, and decide if you might benefit from some professional help.

The Black Bear
03-07-2005, 02:57 PM

You're not going to find any Bootlicking Bills fans to answer this question because they can't answer it!

Ralph Wilson has done nothing for the community!!

Jeff1220
03-07-2005, 03:04 PM

see here:

As far as Ralph goes, loyalty comes from the fans because he has shown it to us. He could've made this the LA Bills (or other large market) some time ago. Instead, this guy, who isn't even from the area, has remained a firm stance against relocation for the Bills. I am originally from UpState, but not Buffalo. I don't live there now either. I really have no emotional connection to the city whatsoever, other than the Bills. Yet, I would never be able to root for this team if they weren't the Buffalo Bills anymore. Ralph has remained integrity in his keeping the team there. This shows the character of a businessman to whom money is important, but not the deciding factor in all things - that is rare.

There ya go.

Dr. Lecter
03-07-2005, 03:18 PM
You're not going to find any Bootlicking Bills fans to answer this question because they can't answer it!

That has been answered more than once in this thread.

Michael82
03-08-2005, 09:08 AM

If you truly believe that, then you are :crazy:

This post is the worst post I have ever seen and that's saying a lot, because I've seen some pretty bad posts throughout the years. :shakeno:

:puke:This Post

ShadowHawk7
03-08-2005, 11:52 AM
http://www.jonathanbearman.com/images/Trash-can-bear-2.jpg

:rofl: :posrep:

LOL, Dumb-Dumbs. Haven't heard that since kindergarden. It's still the stupidest post ever though.