PDA

View Full Version : Who is you're least favorite Bills Player

Herdwatcher
12-04-2002, 08:43 PM
Mine would have to be Jay Riemersma. I think he is packing his bags between home games. The writing is on the walls. Jay came into the NFL as a great route runner with hands to match. His big focus was to be on blocking. Yet when he stays back in to help he still looks lost most times.

The most brilliant offensive thought to ever come out of Wade Phillips mouth was "If you have a tight end who can both block and catch, you have a Hall Of Fame tight end"

shelby
12-04-2002, 08:47 PM
Watson really irks me.

TacklingDummy
12-04-2002, 08:53 PM
Gregg Williams makes me sick.

TacklingDummy
12-04-2002, 08:54 PM
Opps you said player.

Eddie Robinson is a bum.

BillC
12-04-2002, 08:54 PM
Bil Gates.

Almost got the bastard when I was in office...

Herdwatcher
12-04-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by TacklingDummy
Gregg Williams makes me sick.

Besides G.W having man boobs. Ever notice he sports that pouting puffed up upper lip thing going on? Don't women have their lips shot up with something to do that? I think I heard a little on it a while back.

Mr. Miyagi
12-04-2002, 09:49 PM
Watson is on the top of my list, right next to Watson. Wait I already said Watson. Did I mention Chris Watson???

SABURZFAN
12-04-2002, 09:53 PM
watson

if it were coaches,we would have a tie with Gee Dubya and j.gray.

LtBillsFan66
12-04-2002, 09:56 PM
I like them all.

venis2k1
12-04-2002, 11:07 PM
Current: watson
All time: watson

ublinkwescore
12-04-2002, 11:59 PM
Current - Jay Riemersma - he's dropping too many passes (especially against the Jets) I don't hate him though - he's just my least favorite.

All time - it's a toss up between Todd Collins, or Rob Johnson, or the guy who was always trying to fight with Bryan Cox when Cox was a phin, and showed no class while he was donning a Bills uniform (I'm sure he drew a few unnecessary flags here and there) I think his name was Carwell Gardner.

THATHURMANATOR
12-05-2002, 01:23 AM
Have you guys heard that commercial on 93.7 which has Watson promoting bills night happy hour at some bar? It is sweet!!!

fabolouspaul
12-05-2002, 02:04 AM
CHRIS WATSON!!!!!

LVGrown
12-05-2002, 02:36 AM
lol, i loved Gardner ... he kicked Brian Cox's ass everytime!!! I heard a story once that Gardner went to the Dolphins bus and called them all out, but nobody got off. Any truth to that rumor?

:cheers: win or lose it all, fans of all the AFC East teams gotta admit this has been one helluv an exciting season!

Erin

LVGrown
12-05-2002, 02:40 AM
Oh yeast ...

Current Fav - Winfield
Least Fav - Riem ... he has been a complete letdown.

least favorite Bill player off all time is - Doug Flutie
favorite - thats just impossible to answer!

:cheers:
Erin

clumping platelets
12-05-2002, 02:51 AM
Of all time: Mullet head

Right now: Chris Watson

Valerie
12-05-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets Of all time: Mullet head
Jaded:stick:CP

My least favorite Bill is Chris Watson. I haven't liked him for YEARS! I'm trying to figure out why he's still on the team! :scratch:

blcny
12-05-2002, 09:08 AM
E Robinson
He should look into retirement homes.

TedMock
12-05-2002, 09:10 AM
Least favorite of all time has got to be Le Mullet' , now I don't know. Probably all of our "other" DT's. I love big Pat but the others in the rotation drive me nuts every week.

ublinkwescore
12-05-2002, 09:17 AM
The media out here in Cali was saying that he was only calling Cox out off the team bus. He also chased Brian Cox into his locker room. Now that I think about it, it would be nice to have him back - I think he's playing for Green Bay now.

ublinkwescore
12-05-2002, 09:18 AM
Now he might try to pick a fight with London Fletcher, Fletcher will just sic Coy Wire on his arce - Coy will make short work of him I'm sure.

TigerJ
12-05-2002, 09:29 AM
Let's see, between Remiersma, Ryan Denney, and Eddie Robinson it's pretty tough to choose. Ryan denney's saving grace is that he sits on the bench most of the time, but then he's sucking up cap dollars that would be better spent elsewhere.

Herdwatcher
12-05-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
The media out here in Cali was saying that he was only calling Cox out off the team bus. He also chased Brian Cox into his locker room. Now that I think about it, it would be nice to have him back - I think he's playing for Green Bay now.

Carwell has been out of football for five years now. I liked him.
Never stopped on any play.

Bert102176
12-05-2002, 11:07 AM
Eddie Robinson is my pick especially after the play against the Jets and Chad Pennington.

Judge
12-05-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore

Carwell Gardner's still in the NFL?

Judge
12-05-2002, 11:13 AM
Least Favorite current Bill: Nobody!

Least Favorite Bills of all-time: Rob Johnson- he is primarily responsible for ruining the Bills salary cap situation and harming their ability to stay competitive by failing so miserably.

Ebenezer
12-05-2002, 11:46 AM
Johnson was only one of MANY signings that screwed the cap. The signing of Flutie, Rodgers, Washington are just some of the ones that screwed the cap also.

ublinkwescore
12-05-2002, 11:48 AM
We did make the wrong choice I think in keeping Rob Johnson, but it was a gamble that was reasonably taken. We would have won more games last year had we kept Flutie, but if we made the playoffs, we wouldn't have got to the big dance and everybody in our brass knew it, so they decided to see if Rob Johnson could live up to his potential.

I hate to say it, but Rob Johnson is a bum, and will probably always be a bum. I don't see him playing football more then 3 years from now. Tampa Bay would be better off not re-signing him, and just upping King to second string. Maybe Rob could end up back in the AFC East in a Jets or Phins or Pats uniform - and maybe get the nod after their starter goes down - right when we play them.

Drewpac
12-05-2002, 11:50 AM
E. Robinson

The_Philster
12-05-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Judge

Carwell Gardner's still in the NFL?

No...he retired after he left the Bills

Scott
12-05-2002, 04:22 PM
If it were not for RJ's bad play in 2001, we would not have Mike Williams or Josh Reed or Bledsoe for that matter.
You should thank RJ.

Dozerdog
12-05-2002, 04:29 PM
Billy Joe Hobart (alltime)

Current......I'd have to say Brian Moorman....but I don't hate the guy... hate is to strong a word. Any bdy who gets to tired "punting" after college, NFL Europe, and an NFL season all rolled together just isn't tough enough.

Plus, the punts are just not long, high, & far enough.

casdhf
12-05-2002, 06:45 PM
I really have to hate Ron Edwards. Freakin' bum.

venis2k1
12-05-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
(current......I'd have to say Brian Moorman....but I don't hate the guy... hate is to strong a word. Any bdy who gets to tired "punting" after college, NFL Europe, and an NFL season all rolled together just isn't tough enough.

Plus, the punts are just not long, high, & far enough.

I thought that Brian was doing a great job this year...;)

Dozerdog
12-05-2002, 10:30 PM
Venis... it was a joke....:dink:

shelby
12-06-2002, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Scott
If it were not for RJ's bad play in 2001, we would not have Mike Williams or Josh Reed or Bledsoe for that matter.
You should thank RJ.

Thank you RJ!!!
:biggrin:

The_Philster
12-06-2002, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
Of all time: Mullet head

Originally posted by Jaded 7

Jaded:stick:CP

:rofl: You had to KNOW that was coming, CP ;)

don137
12-06-2002, 06:27 AM
I will break it down into two categories- physical and mental. I do not like Watson for his playing ability. I do not care for Peerless Price the person. He is a head case. I do not like his showboat antics. He seems to be an "I" player instead of a team player. I think as a WR goes, Peerless is awesome.

All time least favorote is mullet head.

Judge
12-07-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Scott
You should thank RJ.

The Bills invested more into RJ than they did to get Bledsoe. The Bills treated him like he was supposed to be their next great franchise QB.

If RJ would have played anywhere near what the Bills expected of him from 1998-2001, we wouldn't have needed Bledsoe ever. We wouldn't have missed Bledsoe either.

Bad argument, Scott- his unwillingness to accept a pay cut freed cap room for Bledsoe doesn't atone for RJ's failure for the Bills for 4 seasons .

shelby
12-07-2002, 10:22 PM
RJ should have been a good QB, but he was not. Next year he will either be a third stringer, or he will be surfing in Cali.

Judge
12-07-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by shelby
RJ should have been a good QB, but he was not. Next year he will either be a third stringer, or he will be surfing in Cali.

He's been demoted to a third stringer in Tampa Bay already after his woeful performance a couple of weeks ago.

shelby
12-08-2002, 12:02 AM
i live in Tampa, i am aware of that...i was trying to say that he is no longer a factor with any nfl team.
It's all good.
:biggrin: