• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I had a Bledsoe dream last night

Not trying to Drew-bash but I really had this dream:

It was Dallas vs Washington. Drew behind center on 3rd and 11 at Dallas' 22 (I think). He took the snap, looked around for nobody open, the pocket collapsed. Drew got sacked by like 4 guys at the same time, lost the football, and somebody took it and ran it back for a TD. It was like a Madden on-field view, up close and personal. I laughed and laughed and called my wife over to see it, and said "ummm where have I seen this before?" In the dream I was glad that he wasn't wearing the Bills' uniform anymore.

I've always been a Drew supporter, or at least I thought I was. But now that he's gone, I'm glad. I guess I must've changed my mind about him somewhere between the loss to Pittsburgh and his "throwing out the other team's stuff" comment.

Drew
  • footballhottie
    • Feb 2005

thats so funny...i've had drew dreams before too...cant say i liked the dream i had last night but thats a diffrent story.

The OG attention whore. 18 Billszone years strong

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
      • Aug 2004

mm, your dreaming of guys now?
      http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Was it a w. . . Aw, never mind.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          Was it a w. . . Aw, never mind.
          I gotta say, I did get a little excited seeing him get sacked and losing the football.

Comment

Working...
          X