PDA

View Full Version : Can we stop comparing our strategy to the Pats

BuffaloRanger
03-03-2005, 10:17 AM
Different teams. Not even close. I understand success in the NFL gets copied, but the Pats model is unique. If the Bills are trying to copy it we'll be looking for a new GM sooner rather than later. Because it will not work in Buffalo.

The Pats have the best game-planning coach.

They have players that would stick with them for under market value for the good chance (3 of last 4) of winning a SB ring.

They have a QB that has had one bad game in 3 years. JP is new.

They have the best Kicker in the NFL. Bill's kicker can't make a 27ydr in great conditions.

They get every call. Lucky and great - dangerous combination. The list of bad calls against the Bills in the last few years is long.

In conclusion, the Pats are the only team in the NFL that can make this strategy work. They use low priced guys, don't pay anyone over 3 mil, but have the coaching, key players, and pictures of every NFL ref sleeping with whores to make it work.

BuffaloRanger
03-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Blow me

The Spaz
03-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Anger issues.

mysticsoto
03-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Different teams. Not even close. I understand success in the NFL gets copied, but the Pats model is unique. If the Bills are trying to copy it we'll be looking for a new GM sooner rather than later. Because it will not work in Buffalo.

The Pats have the best game-planning coach.

They have players that would stick with them for under market value for the good chance (3 of last 4) of winning a SB ring.

They have a QB that has had one bad game in 3 years. JP is new.

They have the best Kicker in the NFL. Bill's kicker can't make a 27ydr in great conditions.

They get every call. Lucky and great - dangerous combination. The list of bad calls against the Bills in the last few years is long.

In conclusion, the Pats are the only team in the NFL that can make this strategy work. They use low priced guys, don't pay anyone over 3 mil, but have the coaching, key players, and pictures of every NFL ref sleeping with whores to make it work.

:girl::hump:

:lolcry: So what you're saying is that we need to draft a photographer?

Iehoshua
03-03-2005, 11:06 AM
http://forumspam.articblue.nl/thread_related/thread_sucks/images/0513.jpg