PDA

View Full Version : LoL

Devin
03-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Maybe im crazy but I dont get it.

We lost 2 starters. And if we sign K. Vincent we can address LT in the draft or sign a cheap FA. We couldnt have resigned JJ even if we wanted to.

We have 2 DT's ready to start. If loosing Pat means we drop in the rankings our defence wasnt that good to begin with.

Guess im just saying take it easy.

ryven
03-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Maybe im crazy but I dont get it.

We lost 2 starters. And if we sign K. Vincent we can address LT in the draft or sign a cheap FA. We couldnt have resigned JJ even if we wanted to.

We have 2 DT's ready to start. If loosing Pat means we drop in the rankings our defence wasnt that good to begin with.

Guess im just saying take it easy.

:clap:

I agree

Mr. Miyagi
03-03-2005, 12:34 PM
If loosing Pat means we drop in the rankings our defence wasnt that good to begin with.
If #2 defense in the league is not that good, you're aiming pretty high.

Italian Stallion
03-03-2005, 12:35 PM
Very well said....Still plenty of good players out there, and the activity will start to slow down now...anyone who gets signed early is overpayed for anyway...

Donahoe has a plan, and he's following it right now.

SoCalBillsFan
03-03-2005, 12:40 PM
You can't just "address LT is the draft or signa cheap FA" and expect to be good. Quality tackles are important, I doubt we are going to find a rookie in the second round or sign one cheaply.

I'm not saying we should have signed jennings, but I share some concern over not having a starting LT at this point.

Devin
03-03-2005, 12:42 PM
If #2 defense in the league is not that good, you're aiming pretty high.

Maybe you misunderstand. All im saying is if our defence falls apart with the loss of a DT, it needed a lot more work anyway. Our defence will be fine.

Secondly, while LT (the OL in general) is important, your not going to have an all pro at every position.

We will be fine.

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Where does anything say anything about us getting Vincent?