PDA

View Full Version : Gammon to Visit

McClane
03-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Tight end/long snapper Kendall Gammon, who was named to the AFC Pro Bowl roster this season as the needs player, is expected to visit with the Bills in the next few days. He is an unrestricted free agent.

OUR VIEW

Widely considered the best long-snapper of his era, the 13-year-veteran is an unrestricted free agent and could capitalize on his unique skill set with the Bills.

http://www.fanball.com/fb/index.cfm

Not huge news...but news nonetheless...

Michael82
03-03-2005, 01:08 PM
:boring:

Mr. Miyagi
03-03-2005, 01:12 PM
WTF do we need a long snapper for?

If anyone needs a long snapper, it's Detroit.

AndreReed83
03-03-2005, 01:15 PM
WTF do we need a long snapper for?

If anyone needs a long snapper, it's Detroit.

:roflmao:

mysticsoto
03-03-2005, 01:44 PM
Can this guy play TE (like he is listed as) ? That's the only reason I can see bringing him in. I've always hated that we have a long snapper that does nothing else. We should have a long snapper that also performs backup duty on another position. If this guy is even a so-so TE, then he's an upgrade from Dorenbos...

Jan Reimers
03-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Can this guy play TE (like he is listed as) ? That's the only reason I can see bringing him in. I've always hated that we have a long snapper that does nothing else. We should have a long snapper that also performs backup duty on another position. If this guy is even a so-so TE, then he's an upgrade from Dorenbos...
Hasn't caught a pass his entire career. . . 12 or 13 Years.

Mr. Miyagi
03-03-2005, 04:00 PM
I mean really, how hard could it be to snap the ball? Why is long snapper even a stand alone position anyway? If they make backup QBs be holders, they should make someone else do the long snapping too.

The Spaz
03-03-2005, 04:18 PM
I mean really, how hard could it be to snap the ball? Why is long snapper even a stand alone position anyway? If they make backup QBs be holders, they should make someone else do the long snapping too.

Ask the Giants how hard it is. :funny: