X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McClane
    • Jan 2003

Gammon to Visit

Tight end/long snapper Kendall Gammon, who was named to the AFC Pro Bowl roster this season as the needs player, is expected to visit with the Bills in the next few days. He is an unrestricted free agent.

OUR VIEW

Widely considered the best long-snapper of his era, the 13-year-veteran is an unrestricted free agent and could capitalize on his unique skill set with the Bills.
    Fanball is a daily fantasy sports platform. Compete against friends or strangers in various contest formats for fun or for prizes.

Not huge news...but news nonetheless...
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

WTF do we need a long snapper for?

If anyone needs a long snapper, it's Detroit.

Comment

• AndreReed83
        Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        WTF do we need a long snapper for?

If anyone needs a long snapper, it's Detroit.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
        "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

Can this guy play TE (like he is listed as) ? That's the only reason I can see bringing him in. I've always hated that we have a long snapper that does nothing else. We should have a long snapper that also performs backup duty on another position. If this guy is even a so-so TE, then he's an upgrade from Dorenbos...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Can this guy play TE (like he is listed as) ? That's the only reason I can see bringing him in. I've always hated that we have a long snapper that does nothing else. We should have a long snapper that also performs backup duty on another position. If this guy is even a so-so TE, then he's an upgrade from Dorenbos...
            Hasn't caught a pass his entire career. . . 12 or 13 Years.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I mean really, how hard could it be to snap the ball? Why is long snapper even a stand alone position anyway? If they make backup QBs be holders, they should make someone else do the long snapping too.

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                I mean really, how hard could it be to snap the ball? Why is long snapper even a stand alone position anyway? If they make backup QBs be holders, they should make someone else do the long snapping too.
                Ask the Giants how hard it is.

Comment

Working...
                X