PDA

View Full Version : Favre's career over?!?!

Bill Brasky
03-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Both of his starting guards just jumped ship. You think this maybe pushes him into retirement if they can't protect him?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2004296

THATHURMANATOR
03-03-2005, 05:42 PM
I think he will play.

Jeff1220
03-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Did any of you guys see the NFL Films program on Favre on the NFLNetwork last night. They had all of Favre's coaches from GB - Holmgren, Reid, Mooch, Chuckie, M.Sherman, etc - having a round table discussion about Favre and his career.

It was interesting, but also like watching a eulogy.

It also made me realize how much an impact coaching has on if a player is a bust or a HOFer. They really had to try to keep a short leash on Favre.

spikeisfor79
03-04-2005, 01:59 PM
BRETT FARVE HAS ONE MORE YEAR IT MIGHT BE A LONG YEAR BUT HE WILL PLAY THIS YEAR, AND IF THE FALL FLAT SHERMAN WILL BE GONE........SAME HERE IN BILLS COUNTRY

Bill Brasky
03-04-2005, 03:35 PM
BRETT FARVE HAS ONE MORE YEAR IT MIGHT BE A LONG YEAR BUT HE WILL PLAY THIS YEAR, AND IF THE FALL FLAT SHERMAN WILL BE GONE........SAME HERE IN BILLS COUNTRY

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT :nerd2:

PUCKER
03-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Let me go get my reading glasses first...