PDA

View Full Version : No way we are going to keep Travis Henry

Kerr
03-03-2005, 11:38 PM
One way or the other, Travis Henry will not be in a bills uniform next season. I don't have anything bad to say about the guy. The guy has played hard for us and deserves to get the most money he can get from any team. With that said, he'll make a good backup for any other team. He might not get a starting job anywhere, but at least his happy ass won't be here making things uncomfortable in the lockeroom. We'll get something for him, even if it's a low draft choice. It's better than not getting anything for a guy that does not want to be here. :peace: out, T-Hen.

Tatonka
03-03-2005, 11:43 PM
if his agent cant find him a good deal.. then we dont have to worry about finding a back up rb..

we wont give him away.. period.. he is too ****ing stupid and i am sure he is broke again by now.. he needs his paycheck.. he wont hold out.. so either he lowers his demands about a new contract.. or he can suck a nut and ride the pine.

Mr. Cynical
03-04-2005, 12:26 AM
... or he can suck a nut and ride the pine.:rofl:

One of your classics. :;

don137
03-04-2005, 07:12 AM
He is also hurting his value for next year by insisting on a new contract this year if he is traded. He would be better off agreeing to be traded and not insist on a new contract. If he has a good year he will get the big contract. If he rides the pine in Buffalo due to his stupidity he will be offered a lot less money next year.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
03-04-2005, 07:34 AM
The best thing Travis could do for his career is to accept a short contract extension for a modest increase. Play the next couple of years and have success.....he would be up for a much more significant contract at that point. HOWEVER....you have to realize that due to the average career length of a RB in the NFL, Travis might only play out one more 3 year contract before he is out of the league. I can't blame him for wanting to grab some cash before his luck runs out.

Jan Reimers
03-04-2005, 11:43 AM
I hope Travis stays, and he will if we can't get value for him. He is relatively cheap and gives us a starting-quality backup - and one fewer hole for us to plug.

Cntrygal
03-04-2005, 01:49 PM
I wonder if anyone ever shared this thought with the Steelers.....