X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Parcells give the Bills a Hat's off

My third "hats off" goes to the Buffalo Bills. After three tough losses, the worst of which came in Kansas City after their bye week, they've managed to regroup. They overcame a 14-3 deficit, in what you would have to call "adverse weather conditions" for their offensive style, to beat Miami 38-21. The performance they put on both balancing the running game and in the passing game against Miami is certainly a tribute to Gregg Williams and his coaches, and their ability to keep their team resilient and focused. Another young team, after three straight losses, might have been wondering what they could accomplish the rest of the way.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

I have always respected his opinion

Comment

• JayWood
      The Professor
      • Jul 2002

Was never a huge Parcells fan, but the guy can coach, and he does know the game of football. Iam with you Pride, I respect the mans opinion.
      When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Parcells' success earns him the right to have his football opinion respected.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• 4thAndLong
          I'm Really 4 and Short
          • Sep 2002

Now, he needs to take his hat off to us when he coaches us next year.

Comment

Working...
          X