X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Cap Cut Prioleau/Wire

The Bills look as though they aren't in as good of Cap Shape as once believed. Some are asking why hasn't PP been cut yet or if Wire will be a Cap Casualty?

Who should the Bills keep as the backup SS since they they both count about $1.5 Million against the Cap next year?

Wire is listed as #2 SS on the depth chart but has struggled to say the least in coverage.. Pretty good tackler when he's not over-persuing or playing too aggressive.

Prioleau is listed as the #3 SS and #3 FS has shown flashes of ability in coverage and plays well against the run and in Blitzing.

I don't think we can keep both at basically the same position with most of the same strengths.

Who's the Keeper and who's the Cutter?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

I'd rather keep Prioleau- I think Wire has potential but PP is better at the moment.

But the start of your post is an interesting point- if the Bills are in such bad cap shape, why hasn't SOMEONE been cut yet to free up space? Right now, Losman's the only QB on the roster, so at the very least we need to free up money for a back-up.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ScottLawrence
      • Jan 2004

Cut Wire.

Keep PP.
      You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

Restructure them both. Both good special teamers.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

You can only keep one.. and PP can cover - they can both "Lay the Wood"

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Marvelous
            • Feb 2004

Keep Prioleau. He is a playmaker kinda like Ron Edwards. Makes the most outta his limited time. I don't like him starting but i love it when he plays in dime formations. Wire i think is nothing special. IMO He reminds people of Tasker.
            GO BILLS!!! NE
            Magical Trevor

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
              Restructure them both. Both good special teamers.
              not an idea I would be upset about...unless you can get better.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                • Apr 2003

keep wire as he is a special teams guru

Comment

• G. Host
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2002

Cut Prioleau. Wire is much more essential to special teams and special teams will be impoirtant in the years it will take for Losman and offense to mature.

Comment

• Crisis
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by G. Host
                    Cut Prioleau. Wire is much more essential to special teams and special teams will be impoirtant in the years it will take for Losman and offense to mature.
                    I'm not sure about that. I remember PP making some great tackles on kick coverage. He was flying down the field.
                    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                    Vanek is Austrian not European
                    Originally posted by Prov401
                    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                    Originally posted by better days
                    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                    X