• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Italian Stallion
    Knows More Than You
    • Feb 2004

Tw Law in Buffalo Tomorrow....

During the "Afternoon Blitz" on Sirius NFL Radioit was confirmed by both hosts to a caller from Syracuse that Ty Law will be in B-lo tommorow....

Also, they had some good things to say about the Gandy signing,saying that he's a "lunch pail" guy and can play almost any position along the line...Also suggested that if he starts, he could be moved next to C. Villerial at RT because they are supposedly familiar from their Chicago days....
    BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

I have no problem with this at all! I think McGee needs another year at Nickel Back before he is handed the reigns!

He is defintaely a playmaker, but lacks the experience at this point!

Comment

• Jersey1031
      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Italian Stallion
      During the "Afternoon Blitz" on Sirius NFL Radioit was confirmed by both hosts to a caller from Syracuse that Ty Law will be in B-lo tommorow....

Also, they had some good things to say about the Gandy signing,saying that he's a "lunch pail" guy and can play almost any position along the line...Also suggested that if he starts, he could be moved next to C. Villerial at RT because they are supposedly familiar from their Chicago days....

awesome news, but can we even afford ty?? the cap numbers are all screwy and no one knows how much we got... hope this gandy guy can play though *crossin the fingers on this signing*
      "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

WOW, I would love it if he and Lawyer were back together again. It would have to be cheap though.....

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Italian Stallion
          Knows More Than You
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Pride
          I have no problem with this at all! I think McGee needs another year at Nickel Back before he is handed the reigns!

He is defintaely a playmaker, but lacks the experience at this point!
          I agree... If he signs for decent money tho...No reason to overpay for anything on defense at this point

The guys on the show also said that he isn't getting alot of play in FA because of his injured ankle...But that its good for a team like the Bills to take a chance on him because they won't rely heavy on him due to a great defense already...if he signed with the Chiefs then they would rely on him due to a ****ty defense
          BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Finch1031
            awesome news, but can we even afford ty?? the cap numbers are all screwy and no one knows how much we got... hope this gandy guy can play though *crossin the fingers on this signing*

my thoughts exactly
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Don't the deals with Gandy and Holcomb, plus the bringing in of Law, indicate to ANYONE that Clayton's numbers may be less than accurate?
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Jersey1031
                • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                Don't the deals with Gandy and Holcomb, plus the bringing in of Law, indicate to ANYONE that Clayton's numbers may be less than accurate?

yeaa...clayton made a boo boo. no worries, we're good now then.
                "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Sorry I don't get this. Is he just visiting?
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• RedEyE
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                    Sorry I don't get this. Is he just visiting?
                    He hasn't signed if that's what your asking. Looks like the Bills are bringin him and sizing up his value.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Yes, that's what I wanted to know. Thanks, Red!
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• kevinj22
                        • Feb 2005

If we can get him cheap then fine. He can only make us better. "COVERAGE SACKS"

Comment

• generalmills
                          • Sep 2003

I love this move....if TD can get him signed for a fair amount of money then by all means do it.. (perhaps his good friend Milloy can help out with this too!!) Mcgee was getting beat all last year and keeping drives alive... it will do him good to sit behind a vet like Law who knows how to make breaks toward the ball at correct times.

Dare I say it?? if this gets done... Best secondary in the AFC???

Comment

• Sportsuser101
                            • Feb 2005

He certainly wants to be here. He was on the NFL network earlier last year with a Bills cap on.
                            Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• ryjam282
                              Offical Billszone Starting QB
                              • Mar 2003

Heck, he may be thinking like Vincent was last year....He doesn't want to go to a team and be the main guy that everyone is looking at. He wants to be part of a 'team" defense...Maybe his foot hasn't healed all the way and he just wants to get back together with his buddy Lawyer. :shrug:

Ryan Withey
                              Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
                              X