clump, can you PLEASE set that @$$clown clayton....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

clump, can you PLEASE set that @$$clown clayton....

this guy is a friggin moron
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Is Clayton wrong ? The media is more privyed to information at NFLPA.org then we are

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
      Is Clayton wrong ? The media is more privyed to information at NFLPA.org then we are
      Clayton's the only one who came up with that kind of info...other media sources are more in line what Clump and Eb have
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Don't the Gandy and Holcomb deals tend to disprove Clayton's numbers?
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          Don't the Gandy and Holcomb deals tend to disprove Clayton's numbers?
          Welll according to the email response I received form Clayton this afternoon

[quote]I'm going off management council numbers. There were at $650,000 on Thursday. They cleared $1.6 million of room Friday morning, so they are at $2.265 million. That's no misprint. They don't have much room.[/quoote]

some how the Bills cleared room as of this morning. That would be enough to sign both Gandy and Holcombe

I don't know what to say, none of us really knows for sure, and Eb, & Clump are putting together pieces of the salary cap puzzle with tidbits of info as they come available.

I want to believe the higher # too

Comment

• Bert102176
            • Aug 2002

even channel 2, 4, and 7 news said the Bills had about 6 mil to spend though, this was about 3 weeks ago
            lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

[QUOTE=ddaryl]Welll according to the email response I received form Clayton this afternoon

I'm going off management council numbers. There were at $650,000 on Thursday. They cleared $1.6 million of room Friday morning, so they are at $2.265 million. That's no misprint. They don't have much room.[/quoote]

some how the Bills cleared room as of this morning. That would be enough to sign both Gandy and Holcombe

I don't know what to say, none of us really knows for sure, and Eb, & Clump are putting together pieces of the salary cap puzzle with tidbits of info as they come available.

I want to believe the higher # too

What the hell did we miss?? That he knows about?
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mudflap1
                Next Question!
                • Nov 2004

If that's the case, Tom Donahoe should be immediately fired...

And if that's the case, how are we bringing in Ty Law????? He's going to play for the league minimum to play in Buffalo?

Jon

Comment

• ct bills fan
                  • Jul 2002

The 2 signings don't disprove the 652K notion. They only agreed to terms of the contract, the cap space doesn't have to be cleared until the actual signing of the contract and submission of the contract to the league, If the $652k is correct, expect to hear about a cap casualty or restructuring in the next couple of days.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                    If that's the case, Tom Donahoe should be immediately fired...

Jon

Why?

Everyone acts like we cut 8 players yesterday.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

I would be somewhat puzzled by Donahoe's master plan if we only had $650,000 to begin with. Didn't he say in an after season press conference that we were in pretty good cap shape? I'm sure before he made those coments that he was aware of escalators and perfomance bonuses?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                          Until we can find out what the cap adjustment for this year was we are just pissing into the wind...I had the Bills $5mil under...$4.5mil more than Clayton...hard to phathom that their adjustment was that huge but who konws...lots of TDs by Evans, McGee, and McGahee...it is possible they had some bonuses hooked to that. It's possible that there were playing time bonues hooked to LE and WM as well. I think Clump has said that MANY players have bonuses in their deal. If that is true we could be talking little bonuses here and there for, what?, say 40 players...that could add up quickly.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                            Next Question!
                            • Nov 2004

Why should Tom Donahoe be fired if the salary cap is $652K?

I would be somewhat puzzled by Donahoe's master plan if we only had $650,000 to begin with. Didn't he say in an after season press conference that we were in pretty good cap shape? I'm sure before he made those coments that he was aware of escalators and perfomance bonuses?
                            That's why. We didn't hire him and keep him around for four years with no playoff appearances to be in worse cap shape than the Raiders, Redskins, Panthers, etc.

Jon

Comment

• JWatts
                              • Jul 2002

Here's the numbers I found for Holcomb

Holcomb, 31, will sign a four-year, $6.6 million contract that includes a $2 million signing bonus.

Intent on improving an offensive line unit that was one of the team's major deficiencies in 2004, the New York Giants signed unrestricted free agent right tackle Kareem McKenzie away from the New York Jets.

Comment

Working...
                              X