PDA

View Full Version : Clements Gone??

Italian Stallion
03-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Here's thinking that TD might want to sign Ty Law and trade Clements for some OL help now that his value is so high after a Pro Bowl year....

I bet someone approached him at the combine with some sort of offer and he's figuring that Clements will command monster money next offseason..

What do you guys think? If the Bills sign Law tomorrow is Clements a goner, and to who if he is??

Im thinking the Rams or Seahawks....Both need CB help and have some decent lineman

Sportsuser101
03-04-2005, 07:27 PM
I would hope not. Clements is my favorite player. Clements Law Milloy Vincent and McGee at nickle would be a great secondary.

AndreReed83
03-04-2005, 07:29 PM
Yea, I don't hope so either, I'm tired of getting older in the secondary.

Jersey1031
03-04-2005, 07:31 PM
I would hope not. Clements is my favorite player. Clements Law Milloy Vincent and McGee at nickle would be a great secondary.

clements has such a bright future, td knows whats up...

Dozerdog
03-04-2005, 07:33 PM
Why would a team want to trade for Clements in a walk year? The Henry mess is already showing us teams don't want to give up much for a guy who might be around only 1 season.

kevinj22
03-04-2005, 07:35 PM
There's NO WAY that he's gone this year. Why would you do that now. If you bring in Ty Law you would have two stud corners. Maybe you can approach Nate during the season like they did with Schoebel. "NO WAY" you trade him. TRADE HENRY for O line help. Bring in A- Train as a backup and we're good.

Jersey1031
03-04-2005, 07:36 PM
There's NO WAY that he's gone this year. Why would you do that now. If you bring in Ty Law you would have two stud corners. Maybe you can approach Nate during the season like they did with Schoebel. "NO WAY" you trade him. TRADE HENRY for O line help. Bring in A- Train as a backup and we're good.

**and fill the hole left by big pat

The Natrix
03-04-2005, 07:44 PM
If Law is signed, Clements isn't going anywhere this coming season. It would be the dumbest move ever since Clements cap hit isn't that big!

Why would you pass up the opportunity to have a Law Vincent Milloy Clements secondary?

Clements is far more important for the coming season than any draft pick. What rookie is going to come in and have a lot of success on this team, besides Nugent?

Nate the playmaker is going nowhere this season.