PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins Sign Former Buffalo Bills Safety Travares Tillman - LOL

deathadder
03-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Heres the link:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/transactions/today.html

Miami Dolphins - Signed safety Travares Tillman, who had been with the Carolina Panthers, to a two-year contract.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That is funny LOL! I hope he is their starting safety next year! :clap:

Dozerdog
03-04-2005, 08:14 PM
When i first saw the headline "Miami Signs Tillman" I thought they reached an agreement with a dead guy.

The Natrix
03-04-2005, 08:17 PM
:flag: Pat Tillman

Samphin1
03-05-2005, 02:08 AM
We have Kenoy Kennedy coming for a visit as well. If he signs, it would most likely be he and Yeremiah Bell as the starters with this guy as a backup. I think this was simply a special teams move.

The Natrix
03-05-2005, 02:11 AM
We have Kenoy Kennedy coming for a visit as well. If he signs, it would most likely be he and Yeremiah Bell as the starters with this guy as a backup. I think this was simply a special teams move.

Wow, sounds like the Dolphins are going to be a real threat.

Samphin1
03-05-2005, 07:44 AM
Wow, sounds like the Dolphins are going to be a real threat.

Probably as good a threat as your beloved Bills. Who is your LT again?

Novacane
03-05-2005, 07:47 AM

Who is your QB again? :lolpoint: AJ Feeley

Our backup is better than your starter :lmao:

Dozerdog
03-05-2005, 08:14 AM
Right now, nobody. About as effective in stopping the pass rush as your guy, but at least we will have less holding penalties

The Natrix
03-05-2005, 08:21 AM

Nice aqua and orange unis.

Ickybaluky
03-05-2005, 08:46 AM

I think they plan on him playing, they gave him a $600K SB with minimum salaries. They have up to $2M in incentives built in to the contract each year.

generalmills
03-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Whats next for the Dolphins?? the major signing of Reggie Germany?? or could their running back of the future be Derick Holmes? :crazy:

jamze132
03-05-2005, 10:03 AM
I heard that they think the world of Lindel and are offering there #2 overall for him.

Samphin1
03-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Nice aqua and orange unis.

Now my feelings are hurt. :cry:

Seriously ( Natrix not directed just at you here ) a lot of smack from fans of a team that hasn't done squat in forever. When was the last time the Bills even made the playoffs? Thank you.

Samphin1
03-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Who is your QB again? :lolpoint: AJ Feeley

Our backup is better than your starter :lmao:

Didn't your team give up a first round draft pick and spend a lot of money on a division rival's backup? Christ, at least we only spent a 2nd and less money and didn't help our rivals in the process. Buffalo fans have no right to talk about QB's when you have finally cut that anchor that held back the team for so many years. Be sure to thank Donahoe for everything he has done for you guys... :crazy:

The Natrix
03-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Now my feelings are hurt. :cry:

:pet:

tdotbillsfan
03-05-2005, 02:56 PM
Didn't your team give up a first round draft pick and spend a lot of money on a division rival's backup? Christ, at least we only spent a 2nd and less money and didn't help our rivals in the process. Buffalo fans have no right to talk about QB's when you have finally cut that anchor that held back the team for so many years. Be sure to thank Donahoe for everything he has done for you guys... :crazy:
hahahahha, this guy does have a point. TD isnt that great! you guys treat him like gold, and we REALLY should not poke fun at QB's lol

TigerJ
03-05-2005, 05:46 PM
I don't know if it is mentioned elsewhere, but Miami also signed Vonnie Holiday, I think. Whether or not he contributes anything depends on if he is the Vonnie Holiday who played for Green Bay or the Vonnie Holliday who played for KC. Personally, I don't think he has a lot left in the tank.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-05-2005, 08:16 PM
Whats next for the Dolphins?? the major signing of Reggie Germany?? or could their running back of the future be Derick Holmes? :crazy:

WOW! there's a name I haven't heard in a long time Derick Holmes what ever happened to him :question: