If we get Vincent or Shelton..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

If we get Vincent or Shelton..

That means we've addressed solidly two positions on our line, Shelton will start, and Vincent definitley could start, w/ Gandy as a valuble backup. So my question is; if we sign Vincent or Shelton, would you still use our first two picks on Olinemen? If not, then what position? I don't think I would, maybe round 4 or 5 though for more depth.
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

I'd draft an O-lineman and a D-lineman with the first two picks. Can never be too solid on the line...

Jon

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Best player available. That is TD's best way to draft.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
        • Jan 2004

I think our plan is to start Gandy at Guard next year.

Im hoping we get Shelton or Miller from the Titans to play Tackle.
        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• capitolneal
          • Sep 2003

our offensive line is better by subtraction we don't have Bledsoe sitting in the pocket tapping the ball we will have a mobile pocket sacks won't be as big a problem this yr. I would use the picks on db's man the price on clements is gonna be ridculous next yr

Comment

• Mahdi
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by capitolneal
            our offensive line is better by subtraction we don't have Bledsoe sitting in the pocket tapping the ball we will have a mobile pocket sacks won't be as big a problem this yr. I would use the picks on db's man the price on clements is gonna be ridculous next yr
            Sacks may not be a problem, but with this current line that we have we still wont run the ball effectively. We need to sign a starter on O-line. JMO

Comment

Working...
            X