PDA

View Full Version : If we get Vincent or Shelton..

ShadowHawk7
03-05-2005, 01:54 PM
That means we've addressed solidly two positions on our line, Shelton will start, and Vincent definitley could start, w/ Gandy as a valuble backup. So my question is; if we sign Vincent or Shelton, would you still use our first two picks on Olinemen? If not, then what position? I don't think I would, maybe round 4 or 5 though for more depth.

Mudflap1
03-05-2005, 01:58 PM
I'd draft an O-lineman and a D-lineman with the first two picks. Can never be too solid on the line...

Jon

Michael82
03-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Best player available. That is TD's best way to draft.

ScottLawrence
03-05-2005, 02:10 PM
I think our plan is to start Gandy at Guard next year.

Im hoping we get Shelton or Miller from the Titans to play Tackle.

capitolneal
03-05-2005, 02:30 PM
our offensive line is better by subtraction we don't have Bledsoe sitting in the pocket tapping the ball we will have a mobile pocket sacks won't be as big a problem this yr. I would use the picks on db's man the price on clements is gonna be ridculous next yr

Mahdi
03-05-2005, 05:29 PM
our offensive line is better by subtraction we don't have Bledsoe sitting in the pocket tapping the ball we will have a mobile pocket sacks won't be as big a problem this yr. I would use the picks on db's man the price on clements is gonna be ridculous next yr
Sacks may not be a problem, but with this current line that we have we still wont run the ball effectively. We need to sign a starter on O-line. JMO