• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Who's the bills trainer that...

graduated from Auburn? Allaire?(sp)
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Jason Wentworth was a student athletic trainer with the Bills while in high school and went to Auburn link
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

nope, not either of them Phil. This kid went to Woonsocket High in RI...I know his old coach (baseball I think) he knows the whole family, & said the trainer is in his 30's. I could have sworn he said Alaire..I went to school with an Alaire that why I remembered the name..
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

No one on the 2004 staff went there
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

hmm

Comment

Working...
          X