X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

DeMulling in Buffalo Today!

Look what you can find with a little google search...

We had a chat this morning, but there's no visit set up yet," said agent Ken Staninger, adding that DeMulling will visit the Buffalo Bills today and the Detroit Lions on Tuesday.
    Stay up to date with all the Baltimore Ravens football news, free agency, NFL draft, and more at 247Sports.com

Good news, shows TD is looking to find our next LT.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

DeMulling is a OG, he isn't a OT.

Comment

• Romes
      • Jul 2002

I know, but it seems that with a lack of good LT's on the market we are bringing in good versatile gaurds, players that maybe the coaching staff thinks we could move over.
      Originally posted by paladin warrior
      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
        • Mar 2004

we still need an OG.

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Scouts Inc gave him a rating of 72, in the neighborhood of 20-25th best guard in the NFL.

Comment

• AndreReed83
            Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dozerdog
            Scouts Inc gave him a rating of 72, in the neighborhood of 20-25th best guard in the NFL.
            Wow, I was just about to ask where he ranks. Any more info on this guy?

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
            "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

From Scouts Inc....

DeMulling has adequate size and he shows good overall athletic ability. Plays with sound technique, shows excellent instincts and takes great angles to his bocks. Generally gets into position, plays with good leverage and does a nice job of driving his legs once he's locked onto the defender. Plays with a tremendous motor, plays until the whistle on every snap and is always working to sustain his blocks. Shows good awareness and does a good job of picking up line stunts as well as blitzes. However, DeMulling's lack of upper and lower body strength is a concern and he will likely never be an overpowering run blocker. Shows the ability to change directions quickly but spends too much time on the turf and needs to play with better balance. While he has good range, he can be overaggressive at the second level at times and he needs to do a better job of breaking down before he extends to make his block. Overall, DeMulling has great quickness, is technically sound, and is a blue-collar player that gives top effort on every snap.

Comment

• AndreReed83
                Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                • Mar 2004

Sounds good to me, sign him up if he asks for a decent price.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Who knows what players have already been in Buffalo or are scheduled to come.

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                    Who knows what players have already been in Buffalo or are scheduled to come.
                    DING!

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                      • Mar 2004

DeMulling is a good player... but more importantly there is a lot of room for McNally to turn him from good to excellent. maybe not pro bowl... but i think his upside could make him as solid as Villarial. Hope he signs.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

for some reason, i am not really that big on this guy..

he is basically ross tucker, but not as good at run blocking.. a little better at pass blocking and not as mean.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Indy did have a great record protecting their passer.....

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

i agree.. i dont know indys line well enough to know if he was a big part of that.. but our offense is not indy's.. we need road graders at guard.. we are a running team.. with a rollout qb..

i am sure he is a decent guard.. but he is not the right fit, in my opinion.. i would much rather see a 330 pound mauler. like baas.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

and for our offense.. i would take a good runblocker like tucker (and his salary) over what demulling is going to get.. which might not be crazy, but definately a big contract.

Comment

Working...
                              X