PDA

View Full Version : what i think our line will look like

djjimkelly
03-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Center. The Bills have to start getting serious about upgrading their line; it's just not in the league of Pittsburgh's, Indianapolis', or New England's, the teams to beat in the AFC. Landing a veteran or good rookie would allow Trey Teague to be shifted to left tackle, making the need to re-sign Jonas Jennings a lot less urgent.

thats from CBS sportsline.

so that gets me to thinking of what the o line could be

LT - teague he was a LT before he came to us and prolly the reason why we gave him his roster bonus

LG- TBD i still think we are getting a FA for this spot

C - ross tucker if u think about it our run game of course it took off when mcgahee started to play but also tucker got into lineup at same time.

RG- villarial adequate starter

RT- williams i dont think he is a LT and i think bills drafted him with the thought of power running behind him. he has to redo his deal. however his deal does drop to 6 MIL agst the cap next year i dont think he has any extra bonus in 2006

that is about what our line will look like IMO

ScottLawrence
03-06-2005, 12:29 PM
LT-Rookie or Shelton

LG-Gandy or possibly DeMulling

C-Teague

RG-Villarrial

RT-Williams

I don't think you'll see us move Teague to Tackle.

Sportsuser101
03-06-2005, 12:33 PM
LT-Rookie or Shelton

LG-Gandy or possibly DeMulling

C-Teague

RG-Villarrial

RT-Williams

I don't think you'll see us move Teague to Tackle.
Ouch a rookie at LT? For some reason I just can't see that. Heck guys like Ogden, Pace and Gallery didn't start at LT to begin there career.

Italian Stallion
03-06-2005, 12:34 PM
Shelton/DeMulling/Teague/Villerial/Fat

Sportsuser101
03-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Shelton/DeMulling/Teague/Villerial/Fat
Whos Villerial? :funny: lol

I would defintely be happy with that line with what is left.

Italian Stallion
03-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Keydrick Vincent would be nice as well

generalmills
03-06-2005, 12:41 PM
I really do not think that it will come to a rookie at LT. I have faith that the Shelton deal will get done. Nothing is dead in the water..especially with TD. I can see a deal being done closer to/or on draft weekend. I think Henry and a low draft pick will get the job done...
also as it gets closer to Henry being forced to report to mini-camps with the bills... his demands for a long term contract will quickly silent. He will be willing to except playing out the last year of his contract with the opportunity to prove himself rather than sitting behind Willis and watching his paycheck for 2006 get smaller and smaller.

jpdex12
03-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Center. The Bills have to start getting serious about upgrading their line; it's just not in the league of Pittsburgh's, Indianapolis', or New England's, the teams to beat in the AFC. Landing a veteran or good rookie would allow Trey Teague to be shifted to left tackle, making the need to re-sign Jonas Jennings a lot less urgent.

thats from CBS sportsline.

so that gets me to thinking of what the o line could be

LT - teague he was a LT before he came to us and prolly the reason why we gave him his roster bonus

LG- TBD i still think we are getting a FA for this spot

C - ross tucker if u think about it our run game of course it took off when mcgahee started to play but also tucker got into lineup at same time.

RG- villarial adequate starter

RT- williams i dont think he is a LT and i think bills drafted him with the thought of power running behind him. he has to redo his deal. however his deal does drop to 6 MIL agst the cap next year i dont think he has any extra bonus in 2006

that is about what our line will look like IMO

Teague at LT...he would get schooled. The opposing End would only have to know one move..."the bull rush". He's too light and doesn't have a mean streak. I think we'll sign FA for both LG and LT and draft a few linemen that can fill in as soon as they learn the ropes. Shelton/Vincent/Teague/Vilarial/Williams or Miller/Vincent/Teague/Villarial/Williams. DeMulling might be in there instead of Vincent. If I had to guess what the line would look like in 2005.

Sportsuser101
03-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Teague at LT...he would get schooled. The opposing End would only have to know one move..."the bull rush". He's too light and doesn't have a mean streak. I think we'll sign FA for both LG and LT and draft a few linemen that can fill in as soon as they learn the ropes. Shelton/Vincent/Teague/Vilarial/Williams or Miller/Vincent/Teague/Villarial/Williams. DeMulling might be in there instead of Vincent. If I had to guess what the line would look like in 2005.
Miller would get schooled more then Teague would imo.