PDA

View Full Version : Salary and stat info on FA lineman

jpdex12
03-06-2005, 02:36 PM
http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/playerdetail.aspx?lname=V&player=2372

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/236999

OK...I just tried twice to copy and paste info for you guys and this frigger kept notifying me of an error and deleted all of the info. when I would click submit. Check these websites out.

The FA lineman I'd like TD to sign are:
Guards-Cosey Coleman, Bennie Anderson or Keydrick Vincent
Tackles-Stockar McDougle or Victor Riley

Man...Bennie Anderson looks like one mean mother **cker! :mad: I bet he'd plow holes for Willis. I say go after Anderson and McDougle. With Tucker and Gandy as backups our line would be solid. Let's get 'er done TD!

ScottLawrence
03-06-2005, 02:43 PM
I hear McDougle is like the whipping boy in Detroit with their fans.

But who is this guy Victory Riley?

jpdex12
03-06-2005, 02:47 PM
Clump, does this website's info look accurate to you?

http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/teamdetail.aspx?team=3&year=2003:confused:

jpdex12
03-06-2005, 02:49 PM
I hear McDougle is like the whipping boy in Detroit with their fans.

But who is this guy Victory Riley?
He's racked up quite a few starts over the years. Good lineman and durable but you cannot say much for the Saints running game. Maybe he just needs a good tutor (McNally).

Sportsuser101
03-06-2005, 02:54 PM
http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/playerdetail.aspx?lname=V&player=2372

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/236999

OK...I just tried twice to copy and paste info for you guys and this frigger kept notifying me of an error and deleted all of the info. when I would click submit. Check these websites out.

The FA lineman I'd like TD to sign are:
Guards-Cosey Coleman, Bennie Anderson or Keydrick Vincent
Tackles-Stockar McDougle or Victor Riley

Man...Bennie Anderson looks like one mean mother **cker! :mad: I bet he'd plow holes for Willis. I say go after Anderson and McDougle. With Tucker and Gandy as backups our line would be solid. Let's get 'er done TD!
Not sure I like Anderson too much. He is a good run blocker at the line but he is a bad pass blocker and is terrible at pulling. I'd like a guy who is more versitile.

Coleman not sure if I like for what he's going to probably get on the open market. He is not a big time run blocker, doesn't really have a mean streak, is average in pass blocking and doesn't block well in the open.

DeMulling is my top guard signing followed by Vincent. I don't think we should touch Riley with a 10 foot pole. He is terrible at pass blocking, is wearing down and can't run block as well as McDougle.

McDougle I like alot.. he's underrated as a pass blocker and is a dominating run blocker. I think he could move over to LT and be fine. I've seen him play quite a bit and have read numerous scouting reports on him. I wouldn't mind moving Mike over to LT either. I think McDougle would be better at LT but both would be fine.

LT McDougle LG DeMulling C Teague RG Villarrial RT Fat Mike

Willis would be drooling.

Dozerdog
03-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Clump, does this website's info look accurate to you?

http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/teamdetail.aspx?team=3&year=2003:confused:
Looks like it's 2 years old, but this is Clump's 2003 Bills Cap page (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/12/10/billszones_2003_buffalo_bills_salary_cap_page.php)

jpdex12
03-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Not sure I like Anderson too much. He is a good run blocker at the line but he is a bad pass blocker and is terrible at pulling. I'd like a guy who is more versitile.

Coleman not sure if I like for what he's going to probably get on the open market. He is not a big time run blocker, doesn't really have a mean streak, is average in pass blocking and doesn't block well in the open.

DeMulling is my top guard signing followed by Vincent. I don't think we should touch Riley with a 10 foot pole. He is terrible at pass blocking, is wearing down and can't run block as well as McDougle.

McDougle I like alot.. he's underrated as a pass blocker and is a dominating run blocker. I think he could move over to LT and be fine. I've seen him play quite a bit and have read numerous scouting reports on him. I wouldn't mind moving Mike over to LT either. I think McDougle would be better at LT but both would be fine.

No Doubt!

jpdex12
03-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Looks like it's 2 years old, but this is Clump's 2003 Bills Cap page (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/12/10/billszones_2003_buffalo_bills_salary_cap_page.php)
At least one year old...missing 2004.

Dozerdog
03-06-2005, 03:48 PM
At least one year old...missing 2004.
Did you want 2004?

The link to 2004 is on the 2003 cap page

jpdex12
03-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Did you want 2004?

The link to 2004 is on the 2003 cap page
Thanks!

Mr. Cynical
03-06-2005, 06:50 PM

I still think we need to improve at C, but this line would definitely be an improvement over last year's.

jpdex12
03-06-2005, 08:00 PM
I still think we need to improve at C, but this line would definitely be an improvement over last year's.Maybe we will draft Wilkerson or Spencer and you'll get your wish.

McClane
03-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Signing DeMulling, trading for Shelton, and drafting Wilkerson would be the ideal offseason trifecta for the offensive line...

jpdex12
03-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Signing DeMulling, trading for Shelton, and drafting Wilkerson would be the ideal offseason trifecta for the offensive line...
Word! Man...you gotta love that stiff arm on McClane's Picture. Run Willis run, you friggin horse!

Sportsuser101
03-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Word! Man...you gotta love that stiff arm on McClane's Picture. Run Willis run, you friggin horse!
I would definetely love that but I'd rather have Spencer then Wilkerson if Chris is still there.

Tatonka
03-06-2005, 10:13 PM
I still think we need to improve at C, but this line would definitely be an improvement over last year's.

i cant find the link, but i can assure you that teague is not going anywhere.. mcnally really likes him and refered to him as the most intelligent and the most athletic guy on our line..

i can also say that i hated his ass with a passion over his first two years as our center.. but i think that he showed a lot of improvement last season under mcnally.. second only to mike williams imho...

i am ok with teague.. i think he really just needed a good coach.. instead of the two crappy ones he had in 2 years.

i believe he will improve even more this year.

Tatonka
03-06-2005, 10:17 PM
that being said.. drafting wilkerson is not a bad idea.. teague does not have long left on his contract.. and wilkerson is good enough to play guard as well.

i would be happy with shelton at LT under mcnally, and am still hopefull that the deal goes through.. and then drafting a guy like wilkerson to compete with tucker and gandy at guard.

Sportsuser101
03-06-2005, 10:20 PM
that being said.. drafting wilkerson is not a bad idea.. teague does not have long left on his contract.. and wilkerson is good enough to play guard as well.

i would be happy with shelton at LT under mcnally, and am still hopefull that the deal goes through.. and then drafting a guy like wilkerson to compete with tucker and gandy at guard.
Spencer played the 2 guard positions and center positions as well in college.

ryven
03-07-2005, 07:06 AM
Spencer played the 2 guard positions and center positions as well in college.

Only problem is spencer is if I am not mistaken the top center in this draft and most likely not be there when we draft were wilkerson has had a couple of injuries that may keep him in the later rounds.

mysticsoto
03-07-2005, 07:56 AM
Only problem is spencer is if I am not mistaken the top center in this draft and most likely not be there when we draft were wilkerson has had a couple of injuries that may keep him in the later rounds.
I asked this before and didn't get many answers...what other teams need a Center? I think Atlanta might go for one - although they might be coveting Baas 1st??? Who else?