PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals offensive line is set now.

Tatonka
03-07-2005, 08:08 AM
Cardinals | Starting O-line Set for 2005 - from www.KFFL.com
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:28:15 -0800

Kent Somers, of the Arizona Republic, reports Arizona Cardinals head coach Dennis Green said the signing of free agent OT Oliver Ross is the final piece for the club's starting offensive line in 2005. The projected starters include LT Leonard Davis, LG Reggie Wells, C Alex Stepanovich, RG Jeremy Bridges and RT Oliver Ross. "We're a very young offensive line, but we're frisky," Green said. "I think having Oliver come in helps us a lot. He's an emerging talent and that's what we really like."

that means that clements and shelton are as good as gone.. you dont keep 3 million a year back ups.

maybe td knows that they are going to cut shelton anyway.. so he will just go after him when it happens.

and the bears are close to signing fred miller as there tackle..

that would not leave alot of competition for sheltons service.

Jan Reimers
03-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Yeah, TD studies and evaluates situations, fakes and feints, and waits patiently for things to play out - rather than diving in recklessly and overpaying for everyone, as many of us would do. Perhaps that's why he is President/GM and we're just a bunch of opinionated people with computers.

jamze132
03-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Yeah, TD studies and evaluates situations, fakes and feints, and waits patiently for things to play out - rather than diving in recklessly and overpaying for everyone, as many of us would do. Perhaps that's why he is President/GM and we're just a bunch of opinionated people with computers.
Some of us are very opinionated, especially me. :dance:

Jan Reimers
03-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Oh, I'm including myself, too. :peace:

Michael82
03-07-2005, 10:25 AM
There's a thread in the TZ for you....

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=67014