PDA

View Full Version : Losman's BB.com Interview on March 3rd

mightyspaz
03-07-2005, 09:54 AM
I'll admit .... I didn't really have confidence in this kid. But I just listened to his 3/3/05 Press conference on BB.com.
I really like this kid now! ... He's got his confidence and his attitude is awesome. He sounds unbelievably motivated and in the right state of mind. He knows his role; he knows he's talented, but he knows he needs to earn his respect and that the people above him can teach him and make him better. Beyond that, the kid is smart! ... The way he dealt with the media (and they eventually comment on his ability and readiness to deal with the spotlight) was great. If he dodges DE's and LB's on the field like he dodged some of the media individuals, he'll be a god ... haha.

As a further comment, I'd like to give a round of appluase to the Zone and Zoners! ... This is still the best place for breaking info and intelligent opinioins! It is rediculous how fast rumors or releases get on here. I'd wake up at 5 in the morning last offseason and usually browse through my sites to see if I could find out anything to start a thread for. Though it wasn't easy then, it is impossible this year! Great Dedication Zoners! from one reader to the others! :gobills: :beers: