• Show
Clear All
  • BillyT92679
    • Jul 2002

Who do you hate the most?

The Dolphins?
    The Jets?
    The Patriots?

Traditionally, the Dolphins are anathema to Bills fans and will always be, but they haven't been as evil since Marino and JJ left.

The Jets are just a nuisance.. For years they were the whipping boys of the division; always a guaranteed win. Now it seems like they have the Bills number. Something about the team just irritates me.

The Pats were always the also-rans in the division. A couple of Super Bowl appearances surrounded by a sea of mediocrity. They (along with the pre-Peyton Colts) were the most forgettable team in the division. Now though, I have truly started to dislike the team that was my first favorite back in 1985. (Before I saw the light and became a Bills fan at 7 years old)

Who do you all hate the most?
    Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

1) Dolphins
    2) Pats ~ quickly earning the 1st position
    3) Jets

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

Pats #1, cause i live in NE, Phins #2, jets in 3rd

Comment

• Wys Guy
        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
        • Jul 2002

I know this is gonna be unpopular. But I don't really hate any of those teams. I do prefer and enjoy it when we kick the crap outta them. But unlike many, I like to see the entire division do well.

If I had my druthers, we'd be 16-0 and they would all be 12-4 fighting it out for the 2 remaining WC spots. That would make us the best in a division that is the strongest. So unless it somehow affects us in a given week, or we're playing head-to-head such as this weekend, I usually pull for our division to do well.

Kind of like liking VA Tech but hoping the best for all the Big East teams in their bowl games, etc. I enjoy the rivalries and it makes us all better. If we're 12-4 in a division where they are 8-8, 7-9, and 5-11 it sure doesn't speak much for us either just like everyone is poo-pooing G.B.'s record and really wondering how good they really are.
        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

pats(i hate, and i mean with a passion, BRADY... he reminds me of a spoiled brat little kid)
          jets (dislike them cuz they have our number)
          phins (my best friend is a phins fan.. )
          and i actually liked the colts ...

my number one runner up team that i pull for is atlanta.. mainly because i am a Virginia Tech alum, so i love watching vick and carpenter... and also like to see wade and the other ex bills do well.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• venis2k1
            Youboty can hope
            • Jul 2002

I for one also have AFCE pride, I proposed that instead of a probowl, they make all division teams "all AFCE, and all AFCN" to promote divisional pride. then have the teams play eachother in febuary. "east vs south one year, then east vs north the next etc..."

Comment

• mackey789
              • Jul 2002

i HATE the patriots, then the jets, and then the fins

Comment

• vmark11
                • Sep 2002

#1 - Dolphins - always have always will
                #2 - "just give it to 'em" sparked some hatred, and last year's two additional gifts from the zebras put them up there with the Fish.
                #3 - I never had anything against the Jets until this year I noticed how annoying their fans are. Remember that dorky kid all through grade school who suddenly became popular his junior year of high school; and all of the sudden began to think he was the hottest thing since sliced bread? Lets just say there's a good chance that guy was a Jets fan.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

1.the FI*****'s just one of those hatreds that was given to me since childhood.the 70's didn't help.

2.the PATS.they've always been annoying but the fluke season makes them even more annoying.the bledsoe haters think it was ALL tom brady.that's funny because i don't remember brady finishing the game against pittsburgh to pull his own fat out of the fire.

3.the JETS.not anywhere near the hatred as the two mentioned above.regardless,you won't ever see a namath jersey on my back.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Buffarama
                    Football-Sport of the Gods
                    • Jul 2002

I hate NE cause of the biased officiating that always goes their way. They don't deserve anything. The fix is on.....

Comment

• JayWood
                      The Professor
                      • Jul 2002

I use to hate the Dolphins with a passion, I still do, however the Patsies have moved into the number one spot. This team just gets under my skin, especially the next big cry baby Tom Brady. Living down here in Pats country sucks, these people are fair weather fans who all jumped on the bandwagon after last season. The people down here have nothing on the the true fans in the NFL...those who support the bills!!!
                      When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Jul 2002

1. Miami
                        2. Miami
                        3. Miami
                        4. Dozer's stupid FHL team League 1.

Comment

• Halbert
                          I'm Not Normal
                          • Jul 2002

Cowboys

Comment

• Drewpac
                            • Jul 2002

I hate Brady more than any other player in the NFL (except maybe T. Owens). I like the Fins now that we've beaten them twice in a row.

1. Pats
                            2. Fins
                            3. Jets

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

1. Dolphins. a) obviously the rivalry with us, b) never actually met a fins fan until last month, and he's a real ****head.

2. Pats. a) Brady IS a brat. I hate him more than the team. He's as annoying as N'Sync, b) Brady is a brat.

3. Packers a) fanatical annoying Cheesehead fans, b) everyone WORSHIPS St. Brett around here. He's good, but not the absolute greatest of all time like they say here.

4. I actually don't mind the Jets much, as long as they don't beat us to the playoffs. Even if that's the case, I just may root for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X