PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate the most?

BillyT92679
12-05-2002, 07:54 PM
The Dolphins?
The Jets?
The Patriots?

Traditionally, the Dolphins are anathema to Bills fans and will always be, but they haven't been as evil since Marino and JJ left.

The Jets are just a nuisance.. For years they were the whipping boys of the division; always a guaranteed win. Now it seems like they have the Bills number. Something about the team just irritates me.

The Pats were always the also-rans in the division. A couple of Super Bowl appearances surrounded by a sea of mediocrity. They (along with the pre-Peyton Colts) were the most forgettable team in the division. Now though, I have truly started to dislike the team that was my first favorite back in 1985. (Before I saw the light and became a Bills fan at 7 years old)

Who do you all hate the most?

RedEyE
12-05-2002, 07:57 PM
1) Dolphins
2) Pats ~ quickly earning the 1st position
3) Jets

venis2k1
12-05-2002, 08:29 PM
Pats #1, cause i live in NE, Phins #2, jets in 3rd

WG
12-05-2002, 08:37 PM
I know this is gonna be unpopular. But I don't really hate any of those teams. I do prefer and enjoy it when we kick the crap outta them. But unlike many, I like to see the entire division do well.

If I had my druthers, we'd be 16-0 and they would all be 12-4 fighting it out for the 2 remaining WC spots. That would make us the best in a division that is the strongest. So unless it somehow affects us in a given week, or we're playing head-to-head such as this weekend, I usually pull for our division to do well.

Kind of like liking VA Tech but hoping the best for all the Big East teams in their bowl games, etc. I enjoy the rivalries and it makes us all better. If we're 12-4 in a division where they are 8-8, 7-9, and 5-11 it sure doesn't speak much for us either just like everyone is poo-pooing G.B.'s record and really wondering how good they really are.

Tatonka
12-05-2002, 08:50 PM
pats(i hate, and i mean with a passion, BRADY... he reminds me of a spoiled brat little kid)
jets (dislike them cuz they have our number)
phins (my best friend is a phins fan.. )
and i actually liked the colts ...

my number one runner up team that i pull for is atlanta.. mainly because i am a Virginia Tech alum, so i love watching vick and carpenter... and also like to see wade and the other ex bills do well.

venis2k1
12-05-2002, 08:52 PM
I for one also have AFCE pride, I proposed that instead of a probowl, they make all division teams "all AFCE, and all AFCN" to promote divisional pride. then have the teams play eachother in febuary. "east vs south one year, then east vs north the next etc..."

mackey789
12-05-2002, 09:41 PM
i HATE the patriots, then the jets, and then the fins

vmark11
12-06-2002, 01:12 AM
#1 - Dolphins - always have always will
#2 - "just give it to 'em" sparked some hatred, and last year's two additional gifts from the zebras put them up there with the Fish.
#3 - I never had anything against the Jets until this year I noticed how annoying their fans are. Remember that dorky kid all through grade school who suddenly became popular his junior year of high school; and all of the sudden began to think he was the hottest thing since sliced bread? Lets just say there's a good chance that guy was a Jets fan.

SABURZFAN
12-06-2002, 04:58 AM
1.the FI******'s just one of those hatreds that was given to me since childhood.the 70's didn't help.

2.the PATS.they've always been annoying but the fluke season makes them even more annoying.the bledsoe haters think it was ALL tom brady.that's funny because i don't remember brady finishing the game against pittsburgh to pull his own fat out of the fire.

3.the JETS.not anywhere near the hatred as the two mentioned above.regardless,you won't ever see a namath jersey on my back.

Buffarama
12-06-2002, 05:20 AM
I hate NE cause of the biased officiating that always goes their way. They don't deserve anything. The fix is on.....

JayWood
12-06-2002, 07:38 AM
I use to hate the Dolphins with a passion, I still do, however the Patsies have moved into the number one spot. This team just gets under my skin, especially the next big cry baby Tom Brady. Living down here in Pats country sucks, these people are fair weather fans who all jumped on the bandwagon after last season. The people down here have nothing on the the true fans in the NFL...those who support the bills!!!

Earthquake Enyart
12-06-2002, 10:13 AM
1. Miami
2. Miami
3. Miami
4. Dozer's stupid FHL team League 1.

Halbert
12-06-2002, 10:38 AM
Cowboys

Drewpac
12-06-2002, 11:53 AM
I hate Brady more than any other player in the NFL (except maybe T. Owens). I like the Fins now that we've beaten them twice in a row.

1. Pats
2. Fins
3. Jets

Mr. Miyagi
12-06-2002, 12:35 PM
1. Dolphins. a) obviously the rivalry with us, b) never actually met a fins fan until last month, and he's a real ****head.

2. Pats. a) Brady IS a brat. I hate him more than the team. He's as annoying as N'Sync, b) Brady is a brat.

3. Packers a) fanatical annoying Cheesehead fans, b) everyone WORSHIPS St. Brett around here. He's good, but not the absolute greatest of all time like they say here.

4. I actually don't mind the Jets much, as long as they don't beat us to the playoffs. Even if that's the case, I just may root for them.

Cliff Klaven
12-06-2002, 01:36 PM
What I really hate are those large guard dogs out in front of collosion shops. They love white socks.

Valerie
12-06-2002, 01:40 PM
I hate the Redskins the most! I hate them more than I can possibly tell any of you.

Damn, I hate them!!!

TedMock
12-06-2002, 02:01 PM
I hate the 'skins too.

Novacane
12-06-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I hate the Redskins the most! I hate them more than I can possibly tell any of you.

Damn, I hate them!!!

So if the Skins played the Fins in a Super Bowl you'd root for the phins? That is illegal if you are a bills fan:D

Valerie
12-06-2002, 03:31 PM
Unfortunately, yes, I would. I hate the Redskins more than any professional sports team!!!!!

TrendiChick
12-06-2002, 03:40 PM
Pats..... I hate their coach and I think he has turned them into a very disrespectful, nasty team. Just look at the way they acted at the game in November......... They were kicking the ball TOWARDS the Blue Coats and the cheerleaders and when they were anounced unlike the other teams that run right to their bench - they flet the need to run THROUGH the lines of cheelreaders - blatant disrespect......... and they all think they are soo cool because they won the Superbowl that they shouldn't have gone to...... everyone knows that the Oaklnad should have won that Division game

The_Philster
12-06-2002, 03:43 PM
I hadn't noticed that they were kicking the ball your way but I DID wonder about them coming through the line where the Bills go.

TrendiChick
12-06-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
I hadn't noticed that they were kicking the ball your way but I DID wonder about them coming through the line where the Bills go.

A few Blue Coats were hit by the ball...... I almost tripped them as they went by - I did have a chance to trip Brady in the tunnel - he was with some other guy though (not in uniform - a coach or something)...... unfortunatly I was stricken by his good looks.

The_Philster
12-06-2002, 03:52 PM
stricken by his good looks? should your b/f be worried? ;)

Gunzlingr
12-06-2002, 04:19 PM
Miami-hated them since I was in highschool, a buddy loved them
Pats- cant standed overrated, never fumble brady
Jets- they are actually ok in my book
Indy- I have always kinda liked them.

HATE, HATE, HATE Dallas (any team that has the nerve to call itself america's team should be disbanded) for what they did to the Bills back to back.

RedEyE
12-06-2002, 04:30 PM
EVERY team that signed/recruited Deion Sanders.

Cntrygal
12-06-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by vmark11
#1 - Dolphins - always have always will
#2 - "just give it to 'em" sparked some hatred, and last year's two additional gifts from the zebras put them up there with the Fish.

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
1.the FI******'s just one of those hatreds that was given to me since childhood.the 70's didn't help.

2.the PATS.they've always been annoying but the fluke season makes them even more annoying.the bledsoe haters think it was ALL tom brady.that's funny because i don't remember brady finishing the game against pittsburgh to pull his own fat out of the fire.

3.the JETS.not anywhere near the hatred as the two mentioned above.regardless,you won't ever see a namath jersey on my back.

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
1. Miami
2. Miami
3. Miami

Originally posted by Halbert
Cowboys

Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
So if the Skins played the Fins in a Super Bowl you'd root for the phins? That is illegal if you are a bills fan:D

TRUE! You can't root for the fish Jaded... you'll just have to sit quietly and not root for anyone. Just stay in the parking lot and drink. :D

Originally posted by gunzlingr
Miami-hated them since I was in highschool, a buddy loved them
Pats- cant standed overrated, never fumble brady
Jets- they are actually ok in my book
Indy- I have always kinda liked them.

HATE, HATE, HATE Dallas (any team that has the nerve to call itself america's team should be disbanded) for what they did to the Bills back to back.

:squish: I hate the fish...

I agree with the comments above... esp the part that gunz mentions about "America's Team". :madfire:

ublinkwescore
12-06-2002, 05:56 PM
I hate all of the teams that were mentioned so far on this thread, along with the 9ers, Titans (who robbed us of our Superbowl Victory - which we would have won that year, and you all know it - we all saw what Tampa Bay's number 4 ranked D did to the Rams offense - held them to 15 points I think it was, we all know our D would have been able to do the same, and Our Offense was just potent enough to where we could have outscored them thanks to our D keeping them off the board).

The Titans got lucky the whole way through that post season - especially against the colts the following week. In a way, we should blame our own front office for making Wade start Robina instead of Futile - I mean Flutie.

ublinkwescore
12-06-2002, 05:57 PM
And the Giants and Redskins for beating us in the Superbowl.

The_Philster
12-06-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
I hate all of the teams that were mentioned so far on this thread, along with the 9ers, Titans (who robbed us of our Superbowl Victory - which we would have won that year, and you all know it - we all saw what Tampa Bay's number 4 ranked D did to the Rams offense - held them to 15 points I think it was, we all know our D would have been able to do the same, and Our Offense was just potent enough to where we could have outscored them thanks to our D keeping them off the board).

The Titans got lucky the whole way through that post season - especially against the colts the following week. In a way, we should blame our own front office for making Wade start Robina instead of Futile - I mean Flutie.

Unless you have proof of what you say, no one MADE Wade do anything. I continue to laugh when people say that Ralph disliked Flutie when he was the one behind Flutie's contract extension the previous spring. Flutie had some awful games down the stretch in 1999 and should have been benched in midseason. Ralph's insistence on the contract given Flutie may have weighed on Wade's mind and he refrained from benching the fan favorite for just that reason. When the final game came, he had a legitimate excuse to put him on the bench for the final game....to see how well RJ could play. When RJ actually played extremely well in the season finale, Ralph was convinced and gave the go-ahead to make the switch. Unfortunately, the timing was so stupid because Flutie had played out of his slump before sitting the bench and, as we saw the following week and the next two seasons, RJ's good performance against the Colts was a fluke.

HotRod
12-06-2002, 07:53 PM
I can't stand Miami, Patriots and Dallas.

clumping platelets
12-07-2002, 02:39 AM
Dolphins
Cowboys
Raiders
Redskins
Jets

ublinkwescore
12-07-2002, 11:23 AM
At any rate, when we saw Rob Johnson get sacked in the endzone for a safety by Jevon Kearse, we should have pulled him right then and there, and put in Flutie.

The Natrix
12-07-2002, 02:12 PM
At any rate, when we saw Rob Johnson get sacked in the endzone for a safety by Jevon Kearse, we should have pulled him right then and there, and put in Flutie.

This should be a TOS violation

AG75
12-07-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by TrendiChick

A few Blue Coats were hit by the ball...... I almost tripped them as they went by - I did have a chance to trip Brady in the tunnel - he was with some other guy though (not in uniform - a coach or something)...... unfortunatly I was stricken by his good looks.

I know what you mean, and I almost hate myself for it but I find myself half loathing him/half lusting him. It's just not right. It makes me feel so dirty :( But damn he is a babe.

Luckily, I find Drew sexier. *Wipes sweat off brow*

MissBuffalo
12-07-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by vmark11
I never had anything against the Jets until this year I noticed how annoying their fans are.

Yeah......they've quickly become my least favorite team because of their fans. Last Jets game when I was at the bills bar in SF, all their highly annoying and childish fans arrived at the entrance to the bar after Peddington scored his TD and made Eddie look like he was in high school.
They throw the door open and begin their tacky J-E-T-S chant and then ran away like little babies because they were afraid of the real men coming after them and causing bodily harm.

:jetsuck:

fabolouspaul
12-07-2002, 07:31 PM

Agreed! :stupid:

BillyT92679
12-07-2002, 07:49 PM
I will admit, when I was 6, I got into football because of my sister's then boyfriend, who was a BIG Pats fan. So in 1985, I was a big Pats fan. I loved their old jerseys, and Tony Eason, Andre Tippet, Ronnie Lippett, Stanley Morgan, Irving Fryar, et al.
Then in 1986, I saw the light (odd year, the Bills were never on local TV I could recall, only the Jets, but I did happen to catch the Bucs/Bills game on TV at my grandparents... watching Jimbo and Steve Young duke it out... Ron Pitts returned a punt for a td too. When Pete Metzelaars dropped the potential game winning td pass, my heart sank and from that moment on, I became a Bills fan). I started to like the Pats less actually in 1993. I hated their new uniforms and I also hated Drew Bledsoe. My Pats enmity hit a climax in 1998 with the Hail Mary pass interference call I actually was happy last year for them, but now I flat out hate them. I think they have gotten too self-obsessed, which is quite the opposite of how they were last year when they were the definition of a team.