X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Rick DeMulling Speaks to the Media...

Free Agent Guard Rick DeMulling is in Buffalo today and he spoke to the media earlier in the day. Go to the link to listen to him.....

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Quick blurb....

- Likes Buffalo a lot.
    - "The organization is great!" It reminds him a lot of Indy and he likes that.
    - No, they didn't talk about positions. I'm not much of a tackle. Would play either guard or center.
    - He played center for 2 games last year.
    - Are you close to being here? "I'm not sure yet. Everything is kinda up in the air. I just got here yesterday, like I said, I liked what I have seen so far."
    - Where do you go next? "I don't know, I have to talk to my agent and see about that."
    - Is this your first visit? "This is my first visit, yes."
    - The Bills are heading up. You can tell that by talking with Coach Mularkey.
    - Thoughts of protecting a rookie QB...."Your job is to protect them and it doesn't matter who it back there. Whether it's Peyton Manning or a rookie, you are going to do whatever you gotta do to protect them."
    - What do you think of this atmosphere? "I love it. The fans are great. I like going to the teams that are crazy fans and hard working people that love football. They are great people to play for."
    - "I know Dylan McFarland (same agent) and Drew Haddad."
    Last edited by Michael82; 03-07-2005, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
      • Jul 2002

- No talk about positions. He's not much of a tackle. Would do either guard or tackle.

He said guard or center. Not trying to pick on your typo, just don't want others to get the wrong opinion

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

Hell, maybe he can play center and we can move Teague back to LT....No? Isn't that the reason we signed Teague in the first place?

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Sportsuser101
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ryjam282
          Hell, maybe he can play center and we can move Teague back to LT....No? Isn't that the reason we signed Teague in the first place?
          I don't think Teague at LT would be the right place for him. Not sure why we put him there in the 1st place. Either sign McDougle (either moving Fat Mike over or having Stockar play there) or trade for Shelton.
          Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Did you listen to the way he answered the question about him being close to signing here? He sidestepped it. Hmmm, maybe he has an offer on the table or TD is working on a deal before he leaves? He has been here for 2 days now and this was the first visit. Very interesting....

Comment

• Sportsuser101
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
              Did you listen to the way he answered the question about him being close to signing here? He sidestepped it. Hmmm, maybe he has an offer on the table or TD is working on a deal before he leaves? He has been here for 2 days now and this was the first visit. Very interesting....
              Don't let 'em leave without a contract.
              Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                There's definitely some behind the scenes dealings going on.

God give me style and give me grace
                God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sportsuser101
                  Don't let 'em leave without a contract.
                  Agreed.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Take him to the Big Tree Inn, ply him with beer and beef on weck, and get him signed.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

What did he say about the janitor?

Comment

Working...
                      X